[Resolved] Airtel Postpaid Sim / worst response from airtel dealer

1 Chennai, India

Hi,
Oneday I got a call from Airtel dealer regarding postpaid connection for my family. I submit my ID prood and photos. But after that I didn't get any response from them. If I called them, their response is very worst and most of th times they didn't pick the call. Now a days many people easily misuse the ID proofs. Please take corrective action against those people. Airtel is a very good company, past 10 years my family members are using Airtel Services. But the name can be easily damaged by these kind of people.I will attach the dealers mobile number given below:

Landline: +[protected]
Vignesh: [protected]
Mani: [protected]
Jancy: [protected]

• Resolution statement

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, May 15, 2015

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 12 May 2015.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your airtel account number along with an alternate contact number to resolve it effectively.

Look forward to receiving the required details at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Regards
    Rakesh Kumar
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd
    airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
    Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, May 17, 2015

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 12 May 2015.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Regards
    Rakesh Kumar
    Airtel.presence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd