Airtel Postpaid Reach Communications / irresponsible

Dear Airtel Mr Ashish Negi,

I have applied for Airtel Prepaid to postpaid switchover long before(3 months back). But when i confirmed after 15 days of application, they said that my application has been lost. Then i again filled fresh application form with all the proofs. After 15 more days they said that my sim has to be changed. Then i did that too. After this my no was active for 10 days. After that all my calls have been diverted to Airtel customer care. There they said that i have given MUMBAI address to my surprise(To a place where i have never been before). How stupid is it. Then once again i gave my proof. After all these struggle, i just couldn't activate my no. and i gave up and really was surprised how your service was and then took a new vodafone connection(which has been activated on the very same of filling the application after 2 hours only). After all these struggle i just managed to get incomming calls for yesterday after 8 pm only, which lasted for that night alone. Please take some necessary steps. I have all the documents, if i donot get any positive response from your side too, i have to meet you in consumer court. All these things happened in your REACH COMMUNICATIONS at ANNANAGAR Chennai.

Name : V Arul