Airtel Postpaid - Pune / don't go for airtel!

1 India Review updated:

I've taken a corporate plan of airtel postpaid connection two weeks back. Yesterday my outgoing calls were barred and i've contacted the customer care. Those guys are saying that my outgoing was restricted as I crossed the credit limit of rs. 1000. I never knew about this before and so, I contacted the sales representative. He too don't know about this and he wondered how this was happened.

To resume my services they are asking me to pay rs 1000 immediately... Unless I see the bill I can't pay the amount. This was ridiculous because i;m very much sure that I didn't made many calls in 2 weeks. I wondered for 5 things

1. To see that much bill in 2 weeks
2. No communication was made before on their credit limit plan (Was really shocked when sales rep was unaware of this)
3. Don't know on what criteria they decide the credit balance... (Of course, my company will reimburse my telephone bill but I pissed off with the kind of operations they do)
4. They are asking me to pay the amount without issuing the detail bill... (Are they in nuts!!!)
5. They are not issuing the temporary bill details atleast...

Can any one suggest me the good service provider in pune.. I'm staying at baner road working for brainvisa...

Ravi

Comments

• Ni
      5th of Sep, 2007

AIRTEL is ********* kind of service.... They r feeling as if they r the market leaders and not taking care towards customers..

• Ni
      23rd of Mar, 2009

Yes, Airtel is really pathetic when it comes to solve queries of customers...

• Sh
      7th of Apr, 2009

I am using a postpaid connection from last year, the service provided byt Airtel is pathetic i don't even get coverage at my home i have raised a complaint at call centre as well still there is no response form Airtel and when asked for the complaint status the call centre agent says that our network department is working on that some one from the network team will visit at my home to check the coverage issue but till date no one has come to check the network issue at my home.

I need to keep my cellphone next to window only if i remove the cellphone frm there then my cellphone is not reachable, to receive incoming calls at home i am paying for my Incoming calls by diverting my calls to my Landline .
    I have still using the service just because this number is circulated to many of friends and Business Partners.
    The Day TRAI will come up with scheme were in you can change the provider without changing the number i would be the first person to get it done as i m really pissed of with the network problem.

More over hire some good Call Centre executive who can understant the customer problem and really help the customer on behalf of Airtel as most of the time the executive directly disconnect the call and when asked to transfer the call to any of the senior they will transfer the call such a number where in no one ther to answer the call and keeps on ringing and after some time its disconnected.

Hope some one from airtel will resolve this issue.

22nd of Jun, 2009

Airtel the Third class network provider company,
    I too agree with Ravi, airtel doesnot able to provide a network in metro city like pune.
    when I closed the number that guy took a next months rent along with my bill.

airtel,
    Provide the service first then beg for money.

One unsatisfied Customer.