Airtel Postpaid - Pune / don't go for airtel!
I've taken a corporate plan of airtel postpaid connection two weeks back. Yesterday my outgoing calls were barred and i've contacted the customer care. Those guys are saying that my outgoing was restricted as I crossed the credit limit of rs. 1000. I never knew about this before and so, I contacted the sales representative. He too don't know about this and he wondered how this was happened.
To resume my services they are asking me to pay rs 1000 immediately... Unless I see the bill I can't pay the amount. This was ridiculous because i;m very much sure that I didn't made many calls in 2 weeks. I wondered for 5 things
1. To see that much bill in 2 weeks
2. No communication was made before on their credit limit plan (Was really shocked when sales rep was unaware of this)
3. Don't know on what criteria they decide the credit balance... (Of course, my company will reimburse my telephone bill but I pissed off with the kind of operations they do)
4. They are asking me to pay the amount without issuing the detail bill... (Are they in nuts!!!)
5. They are not issuing the temporary bill details atleast...
Can any one suggest me the good service provider in pune.. I'm staying at baner road working for brainvisa...
More Airtel Postpaid - Pune Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services 
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues