Airtel Postpaid Mobile Services / deficiency in providing services

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I am residing at Wardha in Maharashtra State. I have purchased SIM card of Airtel in last month and was availing postpaid facility. At the time of purchasing SIM Card, I have submitted all the requisite documents with local frenchise Image Cellular at Wardha of Airtel company. Suddenly from 28.04.08 my mobile connection stopped working. I have inquired with local frenchise but they have given evasive replies and not informing as to why my SIM Card services stopped. You are, therefore, requested kindly look into the matter. I am the Cordinator of reputed college and in the absence of mobile service, I am suffering inconvenience and lot of problems. Admission of students are going on. I am suffering physically and mentally.

Comments

• Ho
      15th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir
    Here used airtel wireless internet card and i want to send outgoing mail by tally software but your email server name not know
    i will try to find email server name of airtel net but awailable

• Vm
      8th of Oct, 2008

Dear sir
    this is murali from hyderabad. my mobile no is 99897 89758. am giving letter for change of address for u r airtel office at kavadiguda for last 3 months back, still date there is not updated, am visited several outlets of airtel. nobody give a proper response for me. iwant my duplicate bill for my mobile no throw my mail id. please provide as possible and immediately.
    that address is my earlier company, they are giving no objection certificate and sign formalities for u r change of name as per u r requirements. that time i produce of all above documents at u r kavadiguda office.
    so please forward for last 3 months bills of my mail id immediately.
    pls do need ful
    regards
    murali

• Ka
      14th of Oct, 2008

Dear sir
    i complaing so many time for Network complain but no one take care my compain seriously.
    i am home air tel tower is very very poor in my group at least 25 of my friend use airtel post paid connection.
    near my location almost 10 people use airtel connectin but now day airtel network is very very very poor in my location
    so kindly do the needful in my area to reaised network issue
    Address:- 10/1173, llaluji maharaj ni gali, price street, gopipura surat 395001

• Ra
      12th of Nov, 2008

Sir,

I paid Rs.190/- on 25-10-08 through internet payment for my mobile number 9840024348
    But today I received current bill included this amount and late fee of Rs.50/- Further, I was
    told to pay the due IMMEDIATE. I don't find any reason why the said amount paid last month
    was not accounted. Further, the due date time was not also given for the current bill.

Please reply immediately to my email the exat amount payable to the said mobile.

MS. RAMACHANDRAN