Airtel Postpaid Mobile Service - Mumbai / unilateral withdrawal of sms pack
sms pack was given at Rs.50 per month for 2000 sms in jun07. It was withdrawn after 3 months without informing me. Airtel did not inform that it was a limited period offer at the time of subscription or any time thereafter. Without any intimation about discontinuation, it started charging normal sms charges.
On non-payment of additional charges, it has disconnected service to my number.
I am willing to pay regular charges since the date I came to know of sms pack withdrawal but not for the period when i was not aware of it. But Airtel wont listen.
Pathetic attitude. I have switched to another provider.
More Airtel Postpaid Mobile Service - Mumbai Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid