Airtel Postpaid Connection / deactivation

India Review updated:

i have been cheated with postpid connection last month by one of the Airtel agents by name Mr. riyaz. My sim no is [protected]. sl no 347976.
since the connection was thrust upon me by cheating me with some false ideas that the connection is a free offer for my inter connection bills paid in time.
Hence i would request you to kindly deactivate this number with immediate effect.
Inspite of repeated requests to your customer care officers to deactivate this line sice the connection was given to me no action has been taken so far.
The number is [protected]

meenakshi kishore

Comments

Sa
  19th of Apr, 2008
I have send request on 21 /03/08 for disconnection of no 9910502911 due to my transfer in anothe rstate, I have already paid all due on same day but soory to say still my phone is activated and one bill
of amount 842.65 send to my old address, this is not fair form such reputed company.

you are reuested to look into the matter and solve the problem

Thanks

sanjai malik
An
  5th of Aug, 2008
I Anupama.S Phone num: 09766496877.I have cleared all my bill amt resulting upto 1070 RS.for where no usage has been done.As it is only postpaid connection no usage and amt is been charged as monthly rental.I have sent e mail before and this is my second email, for deactivation of the sim ...09766496877.I am not going to pay my next bill if it comes as I have already paid 1070 Rs for no usage at all.I am sending this for deactivation of the sim.As I am located in another state.I do not require U're services, .Kindly deactive my Number.09766496877.

Hoping to see u're results of deactivation at the earliest.

Regards,