Airtel Postpaid Connection — sim card registration failed
This is the worst service I have ever seen.
Airtel has stopped my mobile service on Thursday, 6Aug 09. When asked to Customer Care, reason was "address not verify".
I was a Airtel customer from Last 3 years & 5 Months before I have switched from prepaid to Postpaid service (my biggest mistake).
That time also I had submitted the document again for HLR3 CARD - (New DAP300 ) & given them a cheque of 500/- Rs. on 28/07/2009 to Mr. Sachin Pakhidde (Sales Executive)... Then this service starts from 02/08/2009 to 06/08/2009 without disturbance...
Now immediately they have stopped the service without any warning/Communication. And Mr. Sachin Pakhidde (Executive), NAGPUR did not response me on my phone call... I think he did not fill up my address on the Form Properly
and still it's giving the message "SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED" Mobile No. [protected]...
Pls, Kindly check this issue & tell me... What was happen?
More Airtel Postpaid Connection Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit