Airtel Postpaid Connection / lack of clarity in the schemes!
I have taken post-paid connection (Rs.999 for 2 years) plan from Airtel Delhi in Oct'06. I have not received any bill so far. Also, I am told whenever I want to avail roaming facility, I have to visit local Airtel office and deposit Rs.1500/- to activate and on return deactivate. Is it true? The problem is, the customer care executives themselves are not clear on the schemes. When we inquire, they start checking with themselves and give us some odd solutions on their own.
More Airtel Postpaid Connection Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure