Airtel / Postpaid / fraud fraud

1 India Review updated:

I have got a call from a lady named Swati from no's : 67080802, 67080804 telling that she is calling from airtel and explained me one billilg scheme. I liked it and told to activate it. She told me that i will have to fill a form and pay Rs 599/- for one number. Then she send an executive to me named Aamir who got the form filled from me and took Rs 2400/- for four connections and told that it will get activated within four hours. Now neither the no's got activated nor those guys are picking the phone on the above no's. Aamir told me that his agency name is "V care Solutions" and there office is in Bandra. I have also presented the same matter in Thane ( Navpada ) Airtel Relationship Center but i didnt get any reply. I dont want my money from airtel but just want those Swati and Aamir to be caught and put behind bars so that they can not fraud anyone further in the name of "AIRTEL". This will help me as well as "AIRTEL". Please help me for the same.

Comments

• Ka
      31st of May, 2008

Hey,
    I totally agree with you on this matter as I have also been through the same situation 10 days back. I also got a call from 9892363461 from a lady. She said I have been selected for a plan called Good Value Plan for which I will have to give 599/- as activation charges. Now there is no news of either the lady or the executive (named Austin). I dont know what to do!!!

• Ga
      27th of May, 2011
    Airtel / Postpaid - Nuber barred due to wrong address entry
    Airtel Limited
    India

Got new number - 9971152027 last week after providing all ID proof and address proof documents..but the data entry people has enterd wrong detail in ths syte. now my number got barred due to address mismatch and i am facing very high business loss because my number is not working. kindly take immediate action and get my number activate on priority...for any other clarification can call on my alternate number 09372271168

• Hi
      16th of Oct, 2013

Hello Sir,

My Name Himanshu Dhiraj Mishra belong from Delhi, I received too many calls from airtel for portability, Define me some plans and charged me R.S. 250 and take necessary documents ( 2 photpgraphs, Pan Card Photocopy, Rent agreement ) on 09/10/2013 and told me your connection should be activate within a week but they are not call back for port code even they cut my phone when I called them, Kindly help me regarding to this fraud.

My mobile no : 08802639881