Airtel Postpaid / pathetic airtel customer service

1 India Review updated:

Inspite of telling to the supervisor that the payment would be made on 19-april-08, my outgoing calls were barred while i was on roaming, i missed out all my important calls becuase even the incoming calls were barred because i was on roaming...i want a callback from Airtel with explanation for the same..ASAP...Inspite of making 25-30 calls to customer service did not resolve my issue, my calls were disconnected, agent put my call on mute and did not speak anything, i was yelling but no one was listening to me, if this is the kind of service Airtel provides i would rather like to change my Service Provider...False Commitment, Non-Trustworty, Pathethic Customer Service, Unmannered Customer Reps, Long Hold time, Calls Disconnect, Hanging up the phone on customers...Shame on you, I want the matter to be escalated and want a callback from Seniour Authority.

This people hardly cares for the customer, i hv never ever got a chance to speak to them but now when i had issue, it was nightmare to tackle with them...it is one of the pathetic customer service i have ever seen i my life...

Comments

• Vi
      20th of Aug, 2008

21 Aug, 2008

12:00 pm

My phone is Locked and its asking for a PUK code and I cannot get through any of the Airtel Customer service on Phone on 9892012345.
    Even if i get through this No After transferring to the Customer service its voicing out that the "No does not exist".
    Pls provide me the PUK code on my emil as soon as possible as my phone is locked.

• Vi
      20th of Aug, 2008

21 Aug, 2006

12:00pm

Additional Info For previous Msg

My Cell No 9967061579

• Sh
      21st of Aug, 2008

My customer care service is blocked every time wen i complain.
    DER WAS A DEDUCTION OF MORE DEN RS 80 UNNECESSARYLY. I HAVEN'T ACCESS GPRS DEN TO I WAS CHARGED. THIS SHOWS HOW POOR THE AIRREL SERVICE IS.
    I HOPE MY PROBLEM WOULD BE SOLVED AND MY MONEY WOULD B RETURNED

• Ra
      27th of Sep, 2009

My phone is Locked and its asking for a PUK code and I cannot get through any of the Airtel Customer service on Phone on 9701452662