Airtel Postpaid / terrible customer care

1 India Review updated:

Pl dont take Airtel connections. Thier customer service is miserable. They r very rude, irresposible people at the call centers. I have been contacting them for the past 2 months regarding the refund of my deposit money .

Comments

• He
      23rd of Apr, 2008

dear sir/madam

I have take new airtel postpaid sim

my new sim no : 8991923000087814782

MB no . 9892664007 but my sim is show me "failed registration" Kindly rquest to you, register the my new sim urgently.

Regards
    Hemant Avhad

• Bd
      30th of Dec, 2011

Dear All,
    I have an Airtel Postpaid connection on 9989094945 & since 24.12.2011 i have been complaining that i have an issue with my incoming calls, but no response till today. To my surprise today i found that the complaint has been taken on some other number & after speaking to Ms. Bhavya (Nodal Officer) & Ms. Rita (Appellate Team) i again got a reply that it has not resolved yet & it may take some more time for resolving the issue.

What is happening i really don't understand, for resolving a network issue Airtel is taking 6-10 days. Its ridiculous. And beyond that Ms.Rita has to say that if i want i can go out of the services. Can somebody help me by giving the number or mail id of Airtel higher authority wherein i can blast them & get out of the services asap.