Airtel Postpaid — hacking of privacy
I'm a user of Airtel postpaid connection. I suspect my call records are being tracked and misused by my some person with ill motive, the person is making unsolicited calls all my colleagues whom i have called a few times or texted using my above mentioned number and insulting me and threatening them not to speak to me.There is no other way for anyone to obtain the information on whom i have contacted over phone than through my call records and there has been a serious breach of my privacy.
My colleagues have received calls in middle of night from this number +91 [protected] and is causing nuisance to my
colleagues and embarrassment to me.
I request you to let me know if you can verify at your end if there has been breach of my private data either by technology
team or by any other outlets giving out my call records to any one other than me. Only my contact details submitted to Airtel should be receiving my bill information, please let me know if any other email id/address is receiving my bill information.
I had taken my concern to Airtel Office Bannerghatta road on 19-Sept-11 and spoke to Mr.Arun who mentioned he is the floor
manager there, he asked me to submit my compliant online as well. I wouldnt mind considering further legal provisions to find further details regarding this.
Please let me know if you need any further details from me and appreciate your earliest response and help regarding this.
More Airtel Postpaid Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit