Airtel Postpaidhacking of privacy

I'm a user of Airtel postpaid connection. I suspect my call records are being tracked and misused by my some person with ill motive, the person is making unsolicited calls all my colleagues whom i have called a few times or texted using my above mentioned number and insulting me and threatening them not to speak to me.There is no other way for anyone to obtain the information on whom i have contacted over phone than through my call records and there has been a serious breach of my privacy.
My colleagues have received calls in middle of night from this number +91 [protected] and is causing nuisance to my
colleagues and embarrassment to me.
I request you to let me know if you can verify at your end if there has been breach of my private data either by technology
team or by any other outlets giving out my call records to any one other than me. Only my contact details submitted to Airtel should be receiving my bill information, please let me know if any other email id/address is receiving my bill information.
I had taken my concern to Airtel Office Bannerghatta road on 19-Sept-11 and spoke to Mr.Arun who mentioned he is the floor
manager there, he asked me to submit my compliant online as well. I wouldnt mind considering further legal provisions to find further details regarding this.
Please let me know if you need any further details from me and appreciate your earliest response and help regarding this.
AbhiramGN ([protected])

Comments

• Na
      Nov 08, 2009

i am a postpaid user of airtel postpaid connection. My sms are being tracked purely privacy being hacked and used by the press for their personal gain and it involves somebody from my office premises that is HDFC BANK, BANGALORE. SUGGEST ME WHT TO DO SHOULD I GO TO COURT TO FILE A SUIT AGAINST THESE GUYS OR CAN IT BE RECTIFIED FROM YOUR END. NAVARUN CHAKRABORTY
    [protected]

• Lo
      Oct 01, 2011

Mr Rakesh, Appreciate your reponse to my concern listed on 24 Sep 2011, i did receive a call from Rahul (Airtel Delhi) on 28 Sept 2011 and he promised me to look into it and send me a response to my mail id [protected]@gmail.com. But sorry to say havent heard any response from your team though, can you please let me know what steps did you take to address my concern.

Many thanks,
    Abhiram

• Ne
      Jun 10, 2017

Hi I'm Dr neelam pandey and user of airtel number [protected] someone is hacking my call details kindly could u help me out thanx a lot should I go to police