Airtel Postpaid / poor response from customer care representative

1 India Review updated:

My number is [protected]. I have just converted my number into postpaid. Since than i started facing problems. They dont have good network after vasai road towards virar. I have made complaints so many times thru pco but the person sitting there on phone are just dumb. They even dont know how to talk with the customer. There communication skills are so poor. Now after seeing my number in their system they simply cut the phone.In the end i still have my cell without network.

I am planning to take vodafone connection since i am fedup with airtel. They only want their bill to be paid on time And dont care about the service.Delaying payment just for a day your number will be disconnected.

So, Please avoid taking airtel connection.

Comments

• Mu
      16th of Mar, 2008

i have not recieved my Airtel mobile bill dated 27 Feb 08. I request u to pls send me a copy of my bill at your earliest. my mobile no : 98673sssss

• Sv
      8th of May, 2009

Please no one to go airtel connection -------------my kind request because so many problem occurs in airtel postpaid connection...No response from customer care ...so many problem i m facing within 2 weeks... no one to respond my query. so many times i m calling customer care but no use. Better any other network to choose vodafone, aircel or bsnl...

airtel spend money only for advertisement not for customer...

mobile no-9677153334