Airtel Post Paid Connection / Do Not Disturb Option / Non activating do not disturb option!
I've been maintaining an Airtel Post-paid connection for the last one year. Last 3 months, I am being continuously disturbed by Airtel customer care executives with promotional calls. Despite repeatedly requesting to be not disturbed, I still continue to received these calls. Moreover, as advised by a Customer Care Executive by the name of Liji, I went online to activate the "Do Not Disturb" Option. The message said that it would get activated within 48 hrs. But even though 72 hours have passed, I got another call from an executive with a promotional offer. When I mentioned that I had activated the "Do Not Disturb" option, & that he was not supposed to be calling me, he snapped back, saying, "Then you can do whatever the hell you want to do." Is this the kind of service that a telecom company of Airtel's standing is supposed to project??? I am so fed up with this service that I have applied to get my number disconnected today.
More Airtel Post Paid Connection / Do Not Disturb Option Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - Alloting my air Tel no to some one else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data