Airtel Post Paid Connection / Do Not Disturb Option / Non activating do not disturb option!

India Review updated:
I've been maintaining an Airtel Post-paid connection for the last one year. Last 3 months, I am being continuously disturbed by Airtel customer care executives with promotional calls. Despite repeatedly requesting to be not disturbed, I still continue to received these calls. Moreover, as advised by a Customer Care Executive by the name of Liji, I went online to activate the "Do Not Disturb" Option. The message said that it would get activated within 48 hrs. But even though 72 hours have passed, I got another call from an executive with a promotional offer. When I mentioned that I had activated the "Do Not Disturb" option, & that he was not supposed to be calling me, he snapped back, saying, "Then you can do whatever the hell you want to do." Is this the kind of service that a telecom company of Airtel's standing is supposed to project??? I am so fed up with this service that I have applied to get my number disconnected today.

A  7th of Aug, 2007 by
I have taken an air tel post paid connection.Recently they have deactivated my services with no reason. I do not understand, why. If this thing will go on then naturally I would be forced to disconnect the airtel services.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel