[Resolved] Airtel Perpaid Number / balance enquiry not working
Airtel simply does not care for its customers.
My number is [protected] and the sms balance enquiry i. E. *123# is not working since last 2months. For this i have registered the complaints many times with no reply from airtel customer care. I have send the complaint many times via message to 121 but the problem has not been solved.
Airtel does not provide any customer satisfaction and is very bad at fixing the problems.
If possible do solve my problem.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Nov 10, 2013
This is with reference to your post dated 08 November 2013
Please SMS “EPREBILL <Month Name> Email id” To 121 to get the bill on your E-mail id. You will be charged Rs. 50 per request for the same.
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
More Airtel Perpaid Number Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data