Airtel of Bharti Mittal / airtel scamming & robbing people on the name of verification

IN Review updated:

Airtel is scamming me and my son from last three months on the name of verification for a 3g data card. They sold us bogus card three months ago and since then we are fighting for remedy, resolution/Refund.

Now after three months with many complaints, they gave us another real 3g data card. But now I am flooded with verification calls. ( The process never ends). We got three verification after physical verification ( for a prepaid - can't believe) and the guy on phone claimed you will receive another 5 calls.( Sunitha sofr) it has become complete nuisance. Also the store manager of airtel @ nandidurga road in bangalore said you will need to submit documents everymonth claiming to be new trai rules . ( Looks like home cooked rules by airtel staff) . This store even demanded extra money to avoid this runaround ( kind of bribe)

we are completely shattered with this nuisance and chaos. ( Because we opted for airtel, as other services do not have enough signal at my son's school) . On top of that complete harassment, loss of time, , money and mental peace.

Wrote to following people but there is no remedy at all. These guys are only sending canned message which are just cut and paste eg: "we value customer, your feedback will help us improve etc..."" and nothing further.

Three months of harassment and yet to see activation for which we have spent thousands in travelling to their stores, calling them, making copies of documents several times and ofcourse many many man hours.Yet they think my teenage son or I am terrorist or have some bad intention !!

no country in world will have such shameless company in world like airtel. I had no issues in any part of world including countries like dubai, singapore, hongkong, china, korea, usa ( I got two prepaid cards recently in las vegas in flat 30 seconds), canada, all over europe. They give you prepaid card just at the drop of one ID ( in china you do not need that also) and you do
not worry about anything. But airtel it has become habit of harassing people on the name of trai. Airtel thinks every customer is terrorist and they are the one who are falling in non-terrorist group. But is it helping country ? this is my question. Airtel staff scam people with extra money or demand of extra money on the name of verification.

I have asked this question to sunitha shroff, lalit chabbra, appellate, nodal but no one is coming forward to even acknowledge. I think bharti mittal is too busy to manage his company affairs. Airtel reputation is coming down day by day due to internal corruption and poor

training. Bharti should think twice before having poor quality managers in big cities.

Sunitha.[protected]@in.Airtel.Com
lalit.[protected]@in.Airtel.Com
appellate.[protected]@in.Airtel.Com
[protected]@in.Airtel.Com

I am sure airtel is helping govt of india to wipe out all the terrorist activites by using 8 fold verification. I wish them good success. Bharti mitttal please wake up and smell coffee, else you will not see sunshine, if you continue to harvest scam in your company knowingly or unknowingly.

READERS TELL ME WHICH COUNTRY BELIEVES IN 8 FOLD VERIFICATION FOR PREPAID CARD? Even mistake after mistake of AIRTEL SCAMMING STAFF, who sold us bogus card in first place, they demanded extra money, three months of harassment which is still continuing.

Comments

• Ai
      Dec 08, 2012

Airtel is scamming me and my son from last three months on the name of verification for a 3G

resolution/refund.

Now after three months WITH MANY COMPLAINTS, they gave us another real 3G data card. But now I

physical verification ( for a prepaid - Can't believe) and the guy ON phone claimed you will

receive another 5 calls.( sunitha sofr) It has become complete nuisance. Also the store manager

of Airtel @ Nandidurga Road in Bangalore said you will need to submit documents everymonth

claiming to be NEW TRAI rules . ( Looks like Home cooked rules by Airtel staff) . This store

even demanded extra money to avoid this runaround ( kind of bribe)

We are completely shattered with this nuisance and chaos. ( because we opted for AIRTEL, as

harassment, loss of time, , money and mental peace.

etc..."" and nothing further.

many many man hours.YET THEY THINK MY TEENAGE SON OR I AM TERRORIST OR HAVE SOME BAD INTENTION

!!

No country in world will have such shameless company in world like AIRTEL. I had no issues in

any part of world including countries like Dubai, Singapore, Hongkong, China, Korea, USA ( I got

two prepaid cards recently in LAS VEGAS in flat 30 seconds), Canada, All over Europe. They give

you prepaid card just at the drop of one ID ( in China you do not need that also) and you do

not worry about anything. But AIRTEL it has become habit of harassing people on the name of

TRAI. AIRTEL thinks every customer is TERRORIST and they are the one who are falling in non-

terrorist group. But is it helping country ? This is my question. AIRTEL STAFF SCAM PEOPLE WITH

EXTRA MONEY OR DEMAND OF EXTRA MONEY on the name of verification.

I have asked this question to Sunitha Shroff, Lalit Chabbra, appellate, Nodal but no one is

coming forward to even acknowledge. I think Bharti mittal is too busy to manage his company

sunitha.shroff at in.airtel.com
    lalit.chabbra at in.airtel.com appellate.kk at in.airtel.com" airtelpresence at

in.Airtel.Com

I am sure AIRTEL is helping govt of iNDIA to wipe out all the terrorist activites by using 8

fold verification. I wish them good success. BHARTI MITTTAL PLEASE WAKE UP and smell coffee,

unknowingly.