Airtel - Nodal Desk / unable to use internet services properly

1 India Review updated:

A copy of email to Airtel - Nodal Desk:

Hi Nodal Desk,

Thanks for the excellent services provided by you people to me. Your services were too good that I was not able to use internet services properly since I got this connection. I had to coordinate with you net engineers six to seven times and every time they visited my place they had only solution of get my PC formatted. yesterday while formatting my PC I lost 3-4 important softwares from my computer. Anyhow I have no strength to enjoy your services any more. I went to my house yesterday by taking half day from my office for which I had to sacrifice half of my one day salary I.e. 1000Rs, so that I can meet your engineer and get this problem resolved but your engineer Mohinder didn't had any time to visit my place. He is very busy person, I understand. I just want one more favor from you people that you discontinue this connection both Net as well as phone as soon as possible. I have registered this request of mine at your customer care and my registration no is 8418174. Also previously I registered a cancellation request for top Up plan. Please make sure that I am not charged a single penny from today onwards.

AAJ TAK : I am copying this mail to you people so that you can make people aware about this excellent service provided by Airtel people. This will help the people to think thrice before they go for the services of Aitel. This will be the biggest favour to people. I was of the opinion that airtel being the big company will be able to provide best services in the market. But these people have let me down. I am sure that other people will also be of the same opinion and it is the right time to wake them up and make them realize the reality.

Thanks & Regards
Vaibhav Aggarwal
Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd.

Important: Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. or any of the Fidelity group companies. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. if you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. All e-mails sent from or to Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. may be subject to our monitoring procedures

From: Aggarwal, Vaibhav
Sent: 10 April 2007 05:34
To: 'nodal.ncr@airtel.in'
Cc: 'appellate.ncr@airtel.in'; 'aajtak@india-today.com'
Subject: Highly disappointed by airtel broadband services

Hi Nodal desk

I am Vaibhav Aggarwal. My airtel no is [protected]. Getting an Airtel Broadband connection was the biggest mistake of mine in my life till now. I am facing problems while accessing internet right from the beginning. I have already written about this to Nodal desk before also. I also registered a complaint regarding the same with customer care department of Airtel. My complaint registration no was 8309503. The problem which I am facing is that whenever I switch on my DSL 220 modem my PC slows down. Also I am not able to access the net. Every time when A net expert visit my place he suggest me to get my PC formatted. I had formatted my c drive and then called the engineer again but he again suggested to format the PC. I don't know how many times I have to format my PC. My PC works fine when the modem is switched off. Also I can not get my PC formatted fully as I don't have any CD writer to get the Back up for all the files and softwares which I have saved on my hard drive. Since my net is not working I can not transfer them to my Email Id also. I think the engineers employed by the airtel are not capable enough to solve the net relating problems. If they don't understand the problem, the only solution they have is to suggest the formatting of PC. If you can solve the problem well enough and if you can not than please cancel my connection as I don't have enough time to write again and again or to attend your engineer's visit again and again. I have written about this to CORE also, a consumer court's website, I am also marking this mail to AAJ Tak so that other consumers should also think twice before they apply for Airtel services.

Thanks & Regards
Vaibhav Aggarwal
Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd.
EXTN : 1326
EMAIL : vaibhav.aggarwal@fidelity.co.in
Important : Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. or any of the Fidelity group companies. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. if you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. All e-mails sent from or to Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. may be subject to our monitoring procedures.

Comments

20th of Aug, 2008

On 10th aug i purchased new connection of airtel prepaid +919896587761 and recharged it for Rs 95 for GPRS pack its transaction id is 1861329020, i got a message that it will be activate within 48 hours but still this service not activate on my no. and now the position customer service also deactivate from my no. please do the needful

25th of Sep, 2008

i have complaint to airtel that the booster in my office is not working due to this our office work is very much effected but there was no action taken for this and when i visited the airtel show room at splendid towers they told that it will take atleast 90days to rectify my problem i want the problem to rectify within a week so that our office work can get smoother.
    my service request no:18410548
    chandrakanth
    shree jewellers,
    basheerbagh,
    hyderabad.

• Pa
      24th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam
    My name is Parag Deshpande and my sim no.is 9970956604. A few days ago, I had received a sms to recharge my account with Rs.110/-. The scheme was that, Kindly recharge ur account of Rs.110/- and get the talktime of Rs. 10/- and get the validity for 3 months and the rest balance, u will get afterwards within 48hrs. I have already recharged my account but i have not got the talktime of Rs.88/-. I have already called to customer care so many times and every time they are saying that ur balance will be credited within 48 hrs. but i have not got the talktime of Rs.88/- yet. Kindly look after into this matter and do the needful otherwise we will take the necessary action.

Regards
    Parag Deshpande

• Va
      14th of Nov, 2008

For the last 2.5 months, i have been complainting about my airtel preppaid connection which by some airtel's mistake have been converted to lifetime connection.
    but i have been getting a very poor response from them, inspite of their fault.and getting convincing notes from senior executive.

The problem is that i have been using my airtel prepaid connection whose number is 9997110543(uttarakhand zone) since augest 2006.it was bought as youth pack from college schemes.
    these 2 years i had no problem but this year when i used 1947 Rs recharge scheme on 12th august, independence day offer having 1947Rs talktime and 1947 days validity.
    but i was not given the validity so i contacted customer care who inspite of giving me 1947 days validity converted my no to lifetime.
    which altered my call charges, sms charges and other facilities which i used to get earlier.
    i had called to airtel customer care a number of time, which can be checked thru ur details.

so what i want is a positive response from ur side.
    waiting for ur response shortly...

+91 9997110543(uttaranchal zone)

• Mu
      13th of Apr, 2009

I agree AIRTEL IS WORST PLAYER IN THE CELLULAR

• Mu
      13th of Apr, 2009

Till date i have not reply from any level of executive, so you can measure level of service AIRTEL PROVIDES

Coping the mail content i sent to AIRTEL

'----------------

Sorry in this frastating situation i missed to add with number i took for this great service

9662571484.

---------- Original message ----------
    From:mukesh bedval< mbedval@in.com >
    Date: 17 Mar 09 20:17:58
    Subject: Atleast i should get access to Airtel call center
    To: 121@airtelindia.com

Hi,

My Name is "Mukesh Bedval"
    I have taken new connection of Airtel from a shop near my house, "Ahmedabad"

my Address is " C-795 Arbudanagar odhav Ahmedabad-282415"
    My another contact number is 9825659122

I have submitted document required like license copy & Photo, still because of improper functionality at your side if my document are not reached to you that is not my problem, still i am suffering the problem that i am not able to contact any body, even Airtel Call center that is strange, why this facility is blocked. I hope this should be available to me.

I took This new connection with hope that the process would be good here, but not because of you i had to suffer.

Thanks for such great service.

I hope this could be solved ASAP.

Mukesh Bedval

• Gy
      25th of Aug, 2009

I want to disconnect my connection. Because wrong commitment and inquriy by local office and gwalior office.
    still cancellation not logged.plz.logg cancellation urgently otherwise i will not pay bill from 18aug.09

by -gyanendra gupta datia
    user id no. mp2289612_dsl
    mobile no.-9425742698

• Ra
      27th of Nov, 2009

HI THERE,
    Ariel’s QUALITY OF SERVICES IS GOING DOWN TO THE BOTTOM, AND MAY BE WE SEE ITUNDER GROUND ALSO.
    BEING A CONSTANT CUSTOMER SINCE PAST MANY YEARS I AM EXPERIENCING IT FOR PAST MANY DAYS.
    RECENTLY CALL NO.26839854 DT.24 11 2009 AT AROUND 3 PM.I WAS ASSURED OF THE VISIT BY MAXIMUM 10.52 AM .THE CALL WAS CLOSED AT YOUR END WITHOUT MY CONSENT AND NO FEEDBACK WAS TAKEN WHERE THE PROBLEM WAS ALWAYS THERE.
    WILL ANY BODY TELL ME HOW THE CALL CAN BE CLOSED AT ONE END WITHOUT THE CONFIRMATION.
    IS IT NOT A MATTER OF BREACH OF SERVICE CONTRACT?
    WHO IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE MENTAL AND FINACIAL TRAUMA?
    WHY THE CALL RECEIVING PERSON ALWAYS TRY NOT TO ESCALATE THE CALL?
    I AM WRITING THIS MAIL 2.45 PM 25 11 09 BUT I HAVE NO NET TO SEND. THIS. LET”S SEE WHEN I CAN SEND THIS TO YOU.
    TILL 27th NOV. 12.15 PM NO BODY HAS VISITED OR TAKEN THE FEEDBACK.

• Vi
      28th of Sep, 2010

HI,
    we would like you to add more channels to the time shift t.v.. Mainly channels which we want are zoom, utv action, b4u movies, sab...
    We really hope, for the asked improvements to be done.

27th of May, 2011

Hi,
    I was an Airtel - Gurgaon subscriber - 0124-4112939. I have asked for disconnection on May 2nd (Disconnection request placed on 21st April, then changed it to transfer and after talking to Airtel Bangalore, to where I was relocating, placed the disconnection request with Airtel Gurgaon on May 2nd)
    However, I got a normal bill dated 8th May and my Account and connection are still active - which means that I will get a bill again in June.
    Despite repeated eMails and calls - I am still hearing the same thing that I have an outstanding amount - When I have deactivated my connection -
    I have been pleading with Airtel to Please give me a final settlement.
    This outstanding amount is WRONG.
    I DO NOT NEED TO PAY THAT - HENCE PLEASE SEND ME THE FINAL SETTLEMENT (The amount might be the same or different - but PLEASE CLOSE MY BILLING ACCOUNT, BILLING CYCLE) AND I SHALL CLEAR THE The FINAL SETTLEMENT AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY.
    How many times shall I tell this.
    On top of this I recieved some funny emails that my March bill is outstanding - and hence we are asking you pay this..
    Regards,
    Jagadish

17th of Aug, 2011

Hi,
    I have put a request for transfering my connection to a new place(req id :1448222)
    Even after 20 days, no action has been taken till now.When I try to call their nodal desk, it takes me 20 mins to hold the line and then finally listen 'all representatives are busuy, call after sometime'.
    It is really disappointing if such a good provider can't take care of its customers, we can't expect any more from others.

• Ga
      11th of Sep, 2011

The Nodal Officer,
    Airtel Broadband Customer care

Subject :Service request reference number 01294081397_dsl is 46116504 and is not working

Sir,
    I want to state that the services under given subject are not working since very long time. From last 2 months hardly I got the services for 10 days only and even those 10 days, gets the services interrupted. I complaint many times that the dsl service is not functioning and all the times it is been conveyed by the visiting engineer that there is a fault in the supply line and it will be rectified shortly and the same been conveyed against compliant given under service request reference no. 46116504. if ur engineer will not come by tomorrow i have to take a bigger action

Now it is not tolerable and kindly terminate the services of a/c no 01294081397 with immediate effect.

• Ga
      11th of Sep, 2011

Sir,

Please go thru all the correspondence and check your server about my no that i did not get the services even though i paid around Rs. 1280. but even after disconnection you continued to create the bill.you can again continue the services keeping the account zero provided you assured to give the best services without any problem which has happened in past.

Regards

Harish Arora
    SMEC INDIA PVT LTD.
    GURGAON

31st of Aug, 2012

hi i am not setsfai your sarvis becoug my campalent not solvd