Airtel Network Connectivity Problem / not able to connect any other network in the evening time!

I have been using AIRTEL Mobile No. [protected] for quite some time. Right now I am facing problem with network congestion problem in the evening times. Evening times from 6 PM to 8.30 PM I can not communicate any of IDEA and BSNL Mobile Numbers. Its' highly impossible to conduct my business in the evening time as most of business clients collection points are having either IDEA or BSNL Mobiles. In fact I have interacted with airtel customer care for number of times. But no communication from side. right on i communicated to Nodal officer as well as ceo helpdesk, no response. I have been sending mails to concerned departments and no reply. I might have send 20 mails to 121 & Nodal and ceohelpdesk, No one responding on this issue. I am very prompt payee and all the time my bill ranges from INR 4500/ to INR 7000/-. But I am loosing lot of business due to this connectivity problem. How one can on this type of Mobile network?

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel