Airtel (Mumbai, Maharastra) / worst costomercare servives

1 India Review updated:

I am an airtel prepade customer having mob. No [protected]. Airtel deducted rs.99 on 13th jun from my balence for a scheme for which I was not requisted. I contacted to the airtel custmer care 121 immediately on the same day and requisted them for deactivation and refunding my money. I have contacted them many times till this date regarding this problem but they always told that they will shortout my problem within 24 hrs. I have alrady filed my complaint in my airtel galery chembur, mumbai. But till this date I have not got any solution and my deducted money.
Some of airtel costomer care excutives (Mrs. Tillotma, chembur galery, mr. Gungesh and mr. Kiran at 121) are talked with me very carelessly and in misguiding way so I want the name of the concerning officer of air tel mumbai as soon as possile for fililing the case againt airtel and them in consumer court.

Comments

• Ni
      25th of Sep, 2009

My Name is Nilesh Jadhav
    Airtel No. is 9665024256

I had called airtel customer care today 25/09/2009 time in between 9.00am to 10.15am, I cant recall exact time at the time when I calle d customer care

I was asking about happy hours about my friends at the same time there is message to me thank you for airtel hello tune,
    I dint demanded for hello tunes and I was been charged 10rs for that and now my blace is 8rs Again I called Mr ashish was on call he assured me you wont get charge any more and you will get the result after this call..
    Now I check my balance is Rs 1 .60 this is very pathetic and again I get cheated its very serious issue u dont want to take care of airtel complaints and you only sales offer on your services or what, AIRTEL must have to take care of customer complaints and its very serious take action as soon as possible, I am not satisfied with customer care provides no information against customer plans and regarding complaint I am not Expecting from Airtel Customer care ...Please tell me the no. where i can register my complaint now i m sending this to you.
    I dint get my balance back and again i get cheated by and pay call for airtel customer care keep track of what guys are doing at customer care !!
    I dont want to talk any more and i get cheated by calling customer care!!!

Please feed back me on my email-

MY EMAIL ID IS - nileshjadhav321@yahoo.com

• Dp
      11th of Nov, 2009

My name is D Pereira

My wife uses my airtel connection.

Of late she has been receiving Love SMS messages from Airtel, without subscribing to it.
    There seems to be no way to unsubscribe from it.

Airtel's 121 now doesn't have an option to speak to a tele-support executive.

I have been trying, and I only get the press 1 for marathi and 2 for english, etc. No option to get a tele-support executive.

I hope Airtel will not charge for these stupid SMS messages.

If someone knows an email id of number I can call to deactivate this service, please email me at dolphusp@yahoo.com

Regards,