AirTel - Mohali / get charged for free sms

I have a problem r that there were certain msg charges which were deducted under the free msgs schemes. Although I have free msgs left in my account but sometimes it deduct charges without any reason & moreover I have a problem re - my 121 (Customer care) no. It doesn't work. I came to know that its on msg mode without any reason. Actually I have talked with the customer care people many times at mohali office (Chd). But they don't respond properly. Recently few days back I have talk with mr. Kunal prashar (Manager operations) re my problem and he assured me that it will be sort out in 12hrs but there was no response, then after 2 days I again call and talk with mr. Chetan chopra (Team leader) and he assure me that your problem with sort out latest by 5th feb, 07. And all your charges would be credited. But till now there is no response. Airtel has very poor service and cheating customers.

N  20th of Jun, 2008 by
I have airtel connection, the no. 98728-88803's
outgoings/Incoming is not activate from today. It is deactive from
today morning. As i dail any no. computer say that your
enrollment form is not yet received, but i had submitted it
to dealer two times. Here is not my default. So please
relook this matter and solve my problem, its request. I
submitted my form, snap, id proof (all documents as require
by you) to Mr. Kaushik (9872933777) and he said i have sent
it to Mohali to Vijendra like name as. I am the old
customer from 2004. So please call him and solve this
problem asap. If you want any query from me then you can
call me freely.
N  23rd of Jul, 2008 by
u r true bro, airtel r cheaters. i have got a broadband connection and they have charged me and given the details of surfing charges at early morning 4am or 5 am. like this. now can they tell me how can i use this service in early morning when the office is closed
N  6th of Feb, 2009 by
Dear Sir, i have a very big porplem with me i have Airtel connection in haryana zone 9896882505. there is one company fusion animation they charged me after the one week 15/- rs. but i am not use this services and i asked to Airtel customer care many time but they don't give the way to me.
Second i have already register for Do not dustrub calling last one year and now i dont use the GPRS also the fusion company give me massage if u want to do the decativate this serives go the this link but i dont have any gprs for my cell when i go through the net it give me massage u dont have the right user. please do somethink i have already the lot of money to Airtel without any reason please help me to short out of theses kind of problem.
Alteaset i have change my cell no and get the BSNL services they are good for DND services if u have any solution please call me in my new cell no. 94166-46704 or you can mail to me my mail id is deepakapiit@gmail.com, deepakapiit@yahoo.com

Thanking You