Airtel Mobile Serviceunauthorized deductions from my prepaid mobile account

Hi,
I am Kishore Kumar Manchikalapati, I am using Airtel Prepaid mobile service since (2005) to till date. My mobile No.[protected]
Following are the three unauthorized subscriptions that are added and amount is being deducted from my prepaid account on daily basis.
1.You have been renewed for GamesManiaSubscriptionfor subscription service from Airtel.You have been charged Rs. 5.latest games http://gclub.in browsing @ 10p/10kb
2.You have been renewed for ThebigfatfreeStore subscription service from Airtel.You have been charged Rs. 5.latest games http://gclub.in browsing @ 10p/10kb
3.You have been renewed for SubscriptionVideosParlou subscription service from Airtel.You have been charged Rs. 5.latest games http://gclub.in browsing @ 10p/10kb

Note: When I tried to check that whether I have any active subcriptions from http://gclub.in (Airtel Live URL) I found that I don't have any active subcriptions for my mobile.

When I tried to reach customer care they provided me irrelevant and useless answers. Inspite of being a dedicated prepaid user since last 7 years, Because of this fraud made by the service provider I am losing faith in the product. Daily Rs.15 is being deducted from my account because of this fraud. Till now I lost hundreds of rupees since last 3 months.

I want to make following things to be clear:

1. I didn't opted for any subscriptions on Airtel live or any other paid services from Airtel.

2. I use internet by recharging Rs.98 per month for 2GB usage on my mobile. Hence nothing should be deducted from my Prepaid account for internet usage.

3. I never opted or used prevoiusly specified subcription services .

I want this issue to be resolved ASAP without any failure.

If this is not resolved then the options available for me is to log a case against AIRTEL in the consumer court and Change my service provider.

Comments

Aug 17, 2011

Hi,
    I have followed following actions to get the issue resolve but it is not fruitful and the issue became even worse that before.

1.Yesterday first I tried to reach Customer care via 121 and got a advise to send MASALA_CANCEL to 52121 to deactivate Airtel Live. I did so, but recieved a message stating " You are
    Currently NOT Active on Airtel Live service".
    2.Then I again tried to reach customer care and explained the issue then the executive recklessly cut off my call without giving any resolution.

Note: After that, on this same day (16/08/2011) Rs.30 is unauthorizly deducted from my account. This is ridiculous and not at all acceptable.

I got following message 4 times and Rs.20 deducted from my account

You have been renewed for SubscriptionVideosParlou subscription service from

I got following messages each once and Rs.10 deducted from my account

1.You have been renewed for GamesManiaSubscriptionfor subscription service from
    2.You have been renewed for ThebigfatfreeStore subscription service from
    10p/10kb

In total I lost Rs.30 on this single day due to this unauthorized deduction.
    This is very frustrating to me. Please stop this non-sense immediately.

I am not in a position to bear this fraud any more. I want the permanent resolution to this issue.
    I do have all the messages with regard to these deductions. I lost more than Rs.500 since last 2 months.

When I wrote a mail to [protected]@in.airtel.com. I got following response,

"We would like to inform you that mauj_charge subscription service is active since and there had been a charge of Rs. 100/- on 26-07-2011. Therefore, an amount of Rs 100/- was charged towards mauj_charge subscription service on 26-07-2011.

Your request regarding the deactivation of mauj_charge subscription service has been registered with us with reference number [protected] and the same will be addressed by 17-08-2011.

As a one time service gesture we have refunded an amount of Rs. 100/-. The refund has been processed and will be credited on your account within 24 hours."

I believe the issue is not understood properly and some temporary measures are being taken . This is not acceptable. Please help me in this regard.

Aug 18, 2011

Hi,
    My issue with regard to Unauthorized deductions from my Prepaid Airtel mobile account reference number [protected] ( Mobile No. [protected]) seems to be partially resolved . Unauthorized deductions are still active. Yesterday (17/08/2011) I still had a deduction of Rs.5 with the following message.
    "You have been renewed for GamesManiaSubscriptionfor subscription service from
    10p/10kb ".
    Please get into the insight of this issue and stop all these unauthorized deductions. Till now I lost more than Rs.500 since last 3 months. Please refund the deducted amount into my Airtel Prepaid account.
    Regards,