Airtel Maharashtra / Mobile Service / coverage very bad and dropping of signal

1 India Review updated:

I am a user of Airtel Mobile services in Pune.
The coverage are very poor with frequent dropping of Signals disconnectiong the Call. One have to pay for atleast two to three calls for completing one call.
Will the TRAI listen.

Comments

Ad
  2nd of Apr, 2008

Poor signal and call drops. Requires 3 to 4 calls to complete a conversation.

Ra
  28th of May, 2008

I am user of Airtel from dahanu... Whenever i complain for the poor services to the customer care centre they dont even answer to my questions and simply disconnect my call and dont even reply to it and then block my number calling customer care...

Su
  3rd of Jun, 2008

Airtel call center is one of the most pathetic. CSEs are either not paid enough or not trained or simply not interested in their job. Airtel web portal is another mess. If you want to log a complaint, you need half a day. And all you can write is 150 char.
Airtel billing deprtment is the worst of all. The most inefficient group of staff I ever interacted with.
I got rid of Airtel after several bad expereiences. I'll suggest the same for you, too.

Md
  19th of Jun, 2008

mobail number 9970349662 puk sim crad locd

sim number totel 'GID-A8991900000077138538

Do
  23rd of Jul, 2009

Same happens to me . I am using Airtel in Pune. Its the worst service provider and no service attitude.

Ra
  11th of Sep, 2009

MY MOBILE NO +919960777263 MY PUK NO 1234
BUT WHENEVER MY MOBILE PUT SIM CARD THEN ANOTHER MOBILE INSERT CARD
TO ASK ENTER PUK CODE HOW IT SOLVE

Ma
  10th of Oct, 2009

poor signal n also poor mgt thr in airtel.without confirmatin msg n witut any action they activated my hello tune n wen i was askd custmr care abut it n they told u had cld here n request for it.

At
  20th of Dec, 2009

i am a user of Airtel Mobile services in kishor nagar, amravati.
abey kab lagawongey taver kishor nagar mai...