Airtel Live / gprs not active

1 India Review updated:

Since two month ago my gprs is activate but i call more then fifty complain but still problem. When i connect gprs there shown packet data not connected. Link not available and message sending failed.

Comments

• Be
      11th of Jul, 2008

I had airtel sim.my handset no-sam sgh-b100.can i connect the gprs?

• Na
      17th of Oct, 2008

sir,
    my airtel sim no. is 9630319566. it is a laapu sim, but it is no activete on gprs service on last three days. i am sending msg. MOA to 52818 & MO to 52567 and received setting. setting save in my heandset.

Your costmmer care asscutive's (Mr.Hitesh, Deepesh, Prveen, chandraprakash, Ashish & Monika) are not sufficient reply by me & disconnnet the phone.

so plese sortly active to GPRS servise on my phone.

• Si
      19th of May, 2009

I am being charged everyday by airtel Rs. 10 via sms from 64611010 for m.igfun.com while i am not using that service at all. i request to deactivate that service immediately from my mobile 9995422850.
    Hello, I am not using your Airtellive wap(dada.net) service. But why you are charging every day Rs 10 from my Airtel mobile account. My phone number 9995422850. Who asked your service? So please not charge from my account. I hate your service. If you charge from my account, I will take action by consumer court. So cancel my subscription. I am not like your service.
    deactivate airtel live