Airtel Life Time Prepaid Connection / deactivation of vas pack facility

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir or Madam,

To day i received the message from 543212 " on my airtel mobile no. "+[protected] "your subscription to vas pack 30 has been renewed." on dt. 17/11/07 16:05 PM. but i had already deactivated this facility by ur customer care on dt. 19/10/07 & 20/10/07. they told me that ur vas pack has been deactivated and in future not any amount will be deducted in ur balance in this regard. i also received the reference no in this regard by sms from u ( by 121 ) which is [protected]" .

by mistake the vas pack facility has been activated on my no. i till now aware ur this pack facility nor i used this on single time . i does'nt want this facility. And i m very depressed by ur customer care executives, they neither solve my problem nor they tell the right procdure to deactivate this facility. i already complained to ur customer care executives five to six times in one month earlier, but till date my problem is not solved.

i request u to that pl. check the copmaint by me on 19/10/07 & 20/10/07 for deactivating the vas pack facilty and returned my thirty rupees balance which is deducted by u doday. and please don't do this type of deduction in my a/c in future.

Thnx and regards

Pankaj Sharma

+[protected]

Haryana

Comments

De
  3rd of Jul, 2008

I don't want this stupid vas packs99&50.pls deactivate, unsubscribe these vas packs right now, I am deepak kumar, patna and my mobno.is-9934499569.

De
  3rd of Jul, 2008

Airtel tower servicman sells oil of generator's use.that cause tower fails for 6-8hrs every day.Airtel called ABHI ABHI YHIN THA, KIDHAR GAYA JI...!!!$$$$>>>>...

Pr
  28th of Sep, 2008

I am also suffering with same problem

Ks
  6th of Nov, 2008

please deactivate vaspack in my no 9952417225, it is urgent.

Si
  20th of Nov, 2008

what is this vas pack? it is activated with out my intrest. Ph no is 9989718952. plz., deactivate...

Am
  9th of Jan, 2009

They(Customer care executive)(all great idiots) will not do any thing. Always give you wrong way to stop, and wrong information to unsubscribe any services.. Sometimes without informing you they activated those services... Whatever you can try this... To unsubscribe, SMS UNSUB < Service code > to 54321 eg . UNSUB News to 54321.
or the following link can help you... I did and its working now...