Airtel Life Time Prepaid Connection / deactivation of vas pack facility
Dear Sir or Madam,
To day i received the message from 543212 " on my airtel mobile no. "+[protected] "your subscription to vas pack 30 has been renewed." on dt. 17/11/07 16:05 PM. but i had already deactivated this facility by ur customer care on dt. 19/10/07 & 20/10/07. they told me that ur vas pack has been deactivated and in future not any amount will be deducted in ur balance in this regard. i also received the reference no in this regard by sms from u ( by 121 ) which is [protected]" .
by mistake the vas pack facility has been activated on my no. i till now aware ur this pack facility nor i used this on single time . i does'nt want this facility. And i m very depressed by ur customer care executives, they neither solve my problem nor they tell the right procdure to deactivate this facility. i already complained to ur customer care executives five to six times in one month earlier, but till date my problem is not solved.
i request u to that pl. check the copmaint by me on 19/10/07 & 20/10/07 for deactivating the vas pack facilty and returned my thirty rupees balance which is deducted by u doday. and please don't do this type of deduction in my a/c in future.
Thnx and regards
More Airtel Life Time Prepaid Connection Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data