Airtel Landline / shifting of landline telephone and clip charges
1. Landline tele No 4061027 at Gurgaon is in my wife's name. We recently changed residence and requested for shifting of the No to the new address which is in the same colony (DLF Phase-III) in a different block at aprox 3.5 kms. The people concerned turned up on24 Aug07 and did some line laying. Thereafter, there no response. The points in question are:-
(a) The Company will be charging us for the shifting and
yet provide service at their convenience.
(b) Rental charges will also be charged for the days when
services were not provided.
(c) They have already been informed that both of us are
working and will not be able available till 6PM in the evening.
We have to wait and see further response and excuse for not
2. The Company has been charging for CLIP services which have not been requested by us at any stage. We have further requested for discontinuation of the services and action is awaited from the Company.
More Airtel Landline Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills