Airtel Landline / billing for surrendered telephone line
My sister in law had the telephone landline at chennai saidapet, who supposed to go abroad, so surrendered the phone. But till date they had taken the minimum billing charges every month.
If asked for query, their reply was not satisfactory. They had made the mistake by not deactivating the number and charging in customer account. As the credit card debit is provided, we came to know later on only.
More Airtel Landline Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data