Airtel KBC / airtel kbc - cheats!
I have been trying to register as a contestant with kbc through my airtel mobile number since the january 29th episode when the lines had opened up for the same.
But since kbc is running two competitions simultaneously, ie, har seat hot seat and the question to register as a contestant on the show, every time I try to answer the question for registering, I get an automated response saying that the har seat hot seat lines are now closed and then I get charged for that call as well!!
To better understand my complaint, one has to understand the show format. The har seat hot seat competition is only valid during each episode from 9 pm to 10 pm. After that, the question to register as a contestant flashes between advertisements after 10 pm till 8 pm the next day. So far I have been trying to register for episodes 26, 27, and 28 but every time I try to answer, the har seat hot seat automated reply comes on. The problem also lies in the fact that the number to be called in is the same for both competitions, ie 5646 followed by the correct entry, ie, either 1, 2, 3, or 4
I had complained at the nearest airtel outlet close to my home and I got an sms from the company stating the error was fixed but when I tried again, I kept getting the automated response from har seat hot seat and getting charged again!!!
I reside in the state of karnataka and I know that mine is not an isolated case as I have tried doing the same from a relative's cell phone and got the same response.
More Airtel KBC Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills