Airtel - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh / airtel has the worst services

1 India Review updated:

Hi,This is Sanjeevani here from jabalpur, M.P. I have taken airtel prepaid connection before one year on my name. In January i made it postpaid, n again i switched to prepaid in april. Now before 1month airtel has closed incoming n outgoing on my mobile. N reason they r giving is u didn't submitted d documents, which we did on day i bought sim. So we have once again submitted d documents. But still no incomings no outgoing. I have complaint so many times. I must say worst service is airtel!

Comments

• Ka
      21st of Mar, 2009

Dear Sir,
    Subject: Wrongly deducted my balance Rs.150 from my Airtel mobile .
    It is to bring to your kind information that airtel, deducted the amount 150 from my mobile on 21st march 09, when i had actual balance of rs.202 in my mobile and i started the internet connection at 11-30 pm on 20th march instead of charging rs.10, they charged from me around 150 and the balance left is rs.74 only at 21st march morning . i reside in mp region and contacted the customer centre on 121, but it is not connected and tried several times but the no. not responded and i request to credit back my balance which u charged from me unneccessary it would creat bad image of the airtel

kamal
    Mobile no.9893415207

• Ab
      6th of Apr, 2009

subject: Wrongly deducted my balance Rs.20 from my Airtel mobile
    since satuarday (04-04-09) time 10:45 am atuomaticlly activeted hello tune service without any request and at that instant 10 .rs charge less from my airtel mobile . i have also call in customer care they replyied me that you call me 2 days later and after 2 days another 10.rs charge less from my airtel account on sunday (05-05-09) time 10:45 pm without any request an automaticlly activeted mobile office service while i have not request for these services, i have been continue call in customer care but still i am not connected to customer care so i want to refund my balance

Abhinay mahour
    mobile no. 9893467565

• Ne
      16th of Apr, 2009

DEAR SIR,
    SUBJ-To disconnect my net connection
    Airtel net
    this is inform to you that i want to disconnect my net connection only for 2 to 3 months due to my exam date .It is nearly may-june so i don't want net connection.So i request that plz disconnect my net connection till 17aprl.

• De
      26th of Aug, 2009

DEAR SIR,
    SUBJECT: To disconnect my net connection
    Airtel net
    this is inform to you that i want to disconnect my net connection because i am going to bangalore today for two months so i don't want to net connection.so please consider this situation disconnect my net connection till 25august remaining payment i will be pay.

• Aj
      26th of Aug, 2009

Dear sir
    SUBJECT: To disconnect my net connection
    AIrtel net
    this is inform to you that iwant to disconnect my net connection because of some reason so i don't want to net connecion.please consider this and disconnect my net connection till 26august remaining amount i will pay

• Da
      21st of Oct, 2009

Dear Sir,
    Subject: Wrongly deducted my balance Rs.350 from my Airtel mobile .
    It is to bring to your kind information that airtel, deducted the amount 350 from my mobile on 21st Oct 09, when i had actual balance of rs.370 in my mobile and i started the internet connection at 1-30 pm on 21st Oct instead of charging rs.255, they charged from me around 350 and the balance left is rs.15 only at 21st oct morning . i reside in mp region and contacted the customer centre on 121, but it is not connected and tried several times but the no. not responded and i request to credit back my balance which u charged from me unneccessary it would create bad image of the airtel

madhu

• 99
      7th of Jun, 2010

My mobile number is 9981288312. I am recharge my cell some amount is deducted. and I am not use any other services.

If any service is active then please cancel unnecessary services. I am trying to call customer care for the same but unable to reach them.

Please do some needful for the same.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rajesh

• Kr
      27th of Jul, 2010

My cell No. 7869881769 and I am facing a problem due to deduction of a certain amount, say Rs.2/3 per day from my available balance. The service you are provided for what and how, I don't know. Kindly stop the same payment immediately otherwise there is no alternative except I have to chage my sim. Hope you will take an action favourably and immediately.

• Ni

sachin rathore

• Hi
      21st of Jan, 2011

Dear Sir,
    Subject: Wrongly deducted my balance Rs.90 from my Airtel mobile .
    It is to bring to your kind information that Airtel, deducted the amount 90 from my mobile during January 2011,
    I reside in MP region I request to credit back my balance which you charged from me unnecessary it would create bad image of the Airtel

Himanshu Lakhani
    Mobile no.9981699055

• Cl
      23rd of Jan, 2011

Dear Sir,

My mobile No. 95899957256 has been losed by me, & it not found any way, Now I want to u that this, no to be closed.
    I request to u, plz closed this number.

Thanks
    Arvind Sharma
    9993921093, 9806762291

• At
      2nd of Mar, 2011

Airtel Number 9993748159 using for long time... My father is using this number recently. He register for number portability, for that reason airtel call him to know the reason behind changing operator. So, he ask not to change operator.. And airtel will provide low tariff on this number 9993748159 with in 48 hour.. Local other call 2 sec per paisa and for local airtel to airtel 4 sec per paisa.. But 15 days going around but no msg. Even no response from airtel officer. This must not be done atleast by reputated company like airtel. We are four member in our family using four airtel number for very long time. Because of some carelessness spoiling the name and reputation of company. Which cannot be left out simply, so i request to higher authority to take serious action that it must not repeated in future..
    REGARD,
    Atul sharma

• Mu
      8th of May, 2011

dear sir
    sub:- please disconnect my mobile Daile tone
    & my airtel No. is 09685575385

12th of Sep, 2011

yes, airtel is worst service, since last one mponth my dsl is not working properly and after so many complaints nothing is being done, every time i am tld that call after 2 hours, after 2 hours again the same story call after 2 hours. really i am fedup .

• Pv
      13th of Jun, 2012

dear sir
    subject: Wrongly deducted my balance Rs.35 from my Airtel mobile continous from last 2 months tat is may and june 2012.
    since tuesday (12-6-2012) time 9:00 pm atuomaticlly activeted hello tune service without any request and at that instant35rs charge less from my airtel mobile while i have not request for these services, i have been continue call in customer care but still i am not connected to customer care so i want to refund my balance as soon as possible because in last month also i have faced the same problem. continously from last 2 months my balance have been deducted kindly refund my balance. my mobile number is 9179199730
    i request to credit back my balance which u charged from me unneccessary it would creat bad image of the airtel.

9179199730