Airtel Isa Inc / apparent fraud

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 565 508 9634

On dec 23, 2008 in response to persistent telephone solicitation over seral montha I agrred to purchase $50.00 woth services (telephone calls to india). I am yet to receive instructions with account number pin etc. Needless to say that in the absence of instructions on making calls I have not been able to make calls. The telephone number given at that time was [protected]
In april 2008 I have a messahe on my answering machine asking me to call [protected] if I have difficulty making clals. This latter number cannot be reached. The former number reponds with a message asking the caller to contact his aoffice. Apparently the phone is registered under a physician's name. The message does not give the gentleman's office telephone
I have to conclude that this company and its telephone solicitors are cheating the public - people whose names sound like names from the india subcontinent

Comments

• Sh
      16th of May, 2010

Hi All,

If you have any Queries, Issues or Doubts, Please feel free to contact me at +91 9345170426, 1-8777-777-0478 ( Ext - 407 and 408 )

You can also Send a mail to me at: customerfirst@airtelusainc.com, info@airtelusainc.com and support@airtelusainc.com.

The Website's User Login Page is Disabled as we send dedicated User Login Details to all our Customers who wishes to have it. In the past Our Website was Hacked and it effected many of Our Valued Customers.

I would also like to make an Honest Request, if you have genuine issue please mention your Contact Details, like Your Phone Number and Email Address.

Thanking you all in Advance,

Best Wishes,

Shekhar Sharma | Customer Relations Manager
    Airtel USA Inc | 3728 E Woodbine Road | Orange | CA 92867-2112
    www.airtelusainc.com | www.airteluk.com | www.airteleurope.com | www.airtelasiapacific.com
    A FCC 214 International Telecom Carrier Company