Airtel Internet Connection / poor customer care service
I have 2 issues:
1. I have a internet connection which was not usable for almost three months on the fourth month I have called up airtel and told them to transfer it to safe custody so that i can retrieve it later and i particularly mentioned that the concerned person have no access to mail and so they have to contact only me and have also provided them with the required information. At the end of the month i found out that my request has not been taken properly when called and checked with them they told me that I they cannot help me as they have sent the details to the person mail id and that’s how they work , when I said I have already mentioned that this person cannot access emails and it has to be sent only to me they said they don’t know anything about that and this is how they work.
2. I have another airtel broad band connection with phone. I have paid my bill and my line is active and when I tried reaching my house for some reason it said the “The airtel number you have tried is temporarily out of service”. When I asked him why this happened inspite of me paying the bill they said it how we deal and we have a process and according to that they will attend only when we request and they don’t bother.
They finally told me that I cannot do anything or they will not answer me and hanged up the line.
Someone advice, what can be done to these people and where is it possible for me to register complaints.
More Airtel Internet Connection Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data