Airtel / Infomark Solution / informark solutions scam

1 India Review updated:

Authorized Dealer of Airtel "InfoMark Solution Malad mumbai" have cheated me.

They call me claiming that they are calling from Airtel, offered a post-paid connection (currently i am using Airtel-Prepaid connection). I agreed, for the connection so they send their executive on 30th Dec 2006, to give me SIM card and collect the documents.

I paid him 600Rs. and he told me that SIM will b activated in 3 working days. When i contacted them after 6 days. They told me that, Airtel wants some other address proof as a document, and they will be sending same executive to collect document. For 10 days no one comes.. i some how manage to send my document to them. I submitted copy of leave n license agreement of my house. Now its more then 16 days and my SIM is still not activated... With lots of efforts i was only able find out that these agents are not from Airtel but from Infomark solution

When i try to contact them, they don't even answer my call.

I contacted customer care number 121, They told me that their is no record of any such application and asked to contact the Agent/dealer who gv the SIM card.

They never pickup my call....

Name of the Agent who call me for postpaid connection is "Pinky" - [protected]

Their team leader's Name is "Neha" - [protected]

Agent who collected my document n gv me card is "Pretam Shetty" - [protected]

Plz can anybody tell me Where should i go.. how can i get refund... i don't want Airtel postpaid connection now....From Where can i get my MONEY BACK

Should i report it as a scam in police... or should i go to consumer forum..

If this is the service Airtel providing now... what should i except from them people in future....

Airtel will loose many of its customers because of this "InfoMark solution"!

So guys beware of InfoMark Solution and Airtel

Comments

• Sh
      11th of May, 2007

I have also been cheated the same way by Infomark Solutions. Airtel is not ready to give support and asking to go to the dealers. However, when I call there then nobody pickes up the phone. What do we do now. Should we file a case against Infomark solutions or Airtel.

2nd of May, 2008

I have been cheated the same way, some agent claiming from Malad office.
    He offered me the 199 corporate postpaid plan, with 500 rs security deposit and One free airtel number.

They sent someone to collect the documents and payment.
    I just have the subscriber enrollment form.

3 days, and I am still waiting for my sim card.
    WTF!