Airtel - Indore / very poor customer service!

1 India Review updated:

I am the airtel prepaid customer. I was using the airtel gprs service. Since december2006 i want to deactivate this service. For this i was go to airtel city office indore many times and i have use customer care service many time but up till now it is not deactivate and daily they less 10 rs from my account. Every time they was said that the service has been deactivate. No action has been taken. Very poor service!

Comments

1st of Apr, 2007

Airtel customer office at indore: all employee there is not knowledgeable and they are very lazy & customer service is very poor poorV

6th of Nov, 2007

I want to see my relatives no but I cant find Airtel directory on net Im fed up searching it on Airtel sites and google sites. Cant Airtel put directory online like BSNL has done?

28th of Nov, 2007

i have some problem on my broad band connection.
    my problem is "when i click any link from any site" then "windows is close "
    after that i use new page then this old session restart again and question do u wnat to contnue

12th of Feb, 2008

actually iam having the same problems.

27th of Mar, 2008

iam too exhausted by faults being made by airtel prepaid.

• Nb
      9th of May, 2008

respected sir today i tried to buy an internation calling card for my pre paid mobile numbr and it was so terrible that in whole bhopal i did not get an internationl calling card that is so bad i have no words to tell you how was my experience..some of relation cnter like khedapati telecommunication employee says that international calling card scheme are closed and they even don't given me their complaint book...terrible so bad airtel service so bad

19th of May, 2008

Hai

please send me airtel customer care mail ids to contact about my complaint

Bye

20th of May, 2008

this is not a complaint rather it is a enquiry.
    i want to do training from the airtel indore.

so for this what should i do?

kindly tell me the procedure.

• Pi
      11th of Aug, 2008

I 100% agree with every complaint been filed here.

I visited the Airtel Office situated at Orbit Mall Indore on 2Aug2008, enquired about international roaming and was very happy to know that I am a Gold Customer so i just needed to submit an application and a xerox of passport to get my international roaming activated with in 4 hours.

I completed the formalities and came out like a winner.

Today on 11th Aug I am in US and you know what, The roaming is still not activated !!! Only God knows how have I survived my initial days in a foreign country without my phone.

God Bless Airtel !!!

The first thing i am planning to do after returning back to India is I will throw the sim of Airtel at their face, and will make sure that no 1 takes a connection from Airtel.

Please provide me email of higher authorities of Airtel

30th of Aug, 2008

in indore its bull ###..i use to love the servic of indore when i was in mumbai. but the condition in indore is very bad...
    i just sold all the shares and will be never use airtel prepaid

3rd of Nov, 2008

i am un satisfied with the bill .so i wanted to have the call details of my landline 0731-4239837, which is at the address "ramkrishna tower shop no-15, navlakka, indore.
    IT IS A SPECIAL REQUEST THAT PLEASE MAIL ME MY CALL DETAILS ON THE ABOVE E-MAIL.AND NOT ONSHOP ADDRESS.

THANKING YOU IN ANTICEPETION
    PLEASE DO RESPOND ME

• Ra
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Vary Very poor customer service!

GPRS bhi active nehi kar sakte sahi se.

Dhakkano ko kuch nehi ata hai

17th of Oct, 2009

Very very poor service provided by the airtel, I was triying to use the net facility provided by airtel prepaid sim since last 1 week but till yet i have been paying 10 rs per day for that facility yet i didn`t get activated that service on my mobile ...when i called customer care for that service, they already dont know about that service and they always asked me to wait for 30 -45 minits ...but noting happend till now ...

I have also very bad experience with airtel DTH services, i have booked a connection 3 day before but I am not getting that DTH services activated till now ...

So please think thounsand time before going to use Serviced provided by Airtel.

-- Mayank(Indore)

17th of May, 2010

I think generally customer service in all the sectors in India is pathetic. They take customers for granted as they know there are 1 billion [censor]s in this country... where would they go... no option to but to stick with same idiot providers.
    These providers do not stand a chance with such services in advanced countries - Europe, US, Japan, Australia, even Brazil.

17th of May, 2010

I doubt with such service levels Airtel would survive in Africa.

And I bet, Vodafone, Virgin and Orange would give these Indian providers run for their money within few years if this is the way these guys continue to work.

People are just waiting for the number porting law to come into effect in India. It will be KILL zone for Indian providers such as Airtel, Idea, Reliance and Tata (Docomo, Indicom).
    And this is the only reason the corrupt ministry has not brought this law into effect yet.

• Vi
      21st of May, 2010

Hello sir my name is Vijay hada my airtel no. is 9981200795 has been deactivated without any reason and when I called to customer care they told me to go your nearest airtel office and when I went to office first day they told me there should be scratch on sim and next day told there is problem in papers or photo and when I gave new papers and photo than also they have a problem to activate my number, so after all this if they not activate my number than I will close my airtel no my self as well as my family airtel numbers and also tell my every friend in my college, my office as well as in my whole city about this rubbish and stupid service of airtel and I am surely do this so please take some action to activate my number in 24 hours and if not than there would be no relation between me and airtel . Thank you

Vijay Hada

Assistant Manager McDonald’s restaurant

• Ra
      23rd of Jul, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I Myself Ravi jha Am 2 sukhliya maruti nagar Indore telephone no: 07314085353 wanted to shift my Internet connection and telephone connection from this place to another place G-16 M.I.G. Colony Indore and it very near around half or one km away from here and also ready to provide all documents.
    But from last four five days your executive and your office incharce rotataing me here and there like anything but up to yet no procedure has been done from your side .
    Actually i also providing services and if you will provide me this kind of service than definately i have to suffer in future
    So pleas i am requesting please transfer my internet and phone connection as soon as possible
    Otherwise you tell me that you are unable to provide service within 48hrs .So that i can take another new connection from any company which can provide me services within 24 hrs
    Thanks with Regards
    RAVI JHA

7th of Aug, 2010

I have also very bad experience with airtel Net services, i have booked a connection 4day before but I am not getting that DTH services activated till now.. . Also your team member not picking owr phone) 9893568810 ( MR Dheeraj ) & 9893232075 from last two days, i have also pay next three month bill in advance

7th of Aug, 2010

I have also very bad experience with airtel Net services, i have booked a connection 4day before but I am not getting that Net servicesactivated till now.. . Also your team member not picking owr phone) 9893568810 ( MR Dheeraj ) & 9893232075 from last two days, i have also pay next three month bill in advance

7th of Aug, 2010

What is the problem ?????????????????, Why are you not resolving in Appropriate TAT