Airtel India, J&k Circle / misbehaviour by airtel staff
On 12/04/2010 I approached Airtel Relationship Centre at Old Bus Stand, Anantnag, J&K to convert my Airtel Postpaid Connection([protected]) to Prepaid. The person sitting behind the counter asked for proof of identification and I duly provided him a xerox copy of my official I-Card.
However he refused to entertain the same without giving any concrete reason. I insisted that he should accept my I-Card as proof as the Postpaid Connection had been issued to me on the basis of I-Card ! However he got furious and said that it was not acceptable to him and that was it! I told him that instead of losing cool he ought to educate me about the reasons for the non-acceptance of a valid I-Card as proof and that I would escalate the matter to higher authorities but he boldly told me to do whatever I can. I called Airtel Cutomer Care and lodged a complaint. I was assured about action by 16th and was given complaint no. [protected]. However no action has been initiated so far for whatever reasons.I contacted the Customer Care several times but every time I am given a new compl aint no. ans assured of action but of no avail.
This reflects badly on the Customer Care that Airtel boasts of.
More Airtel India, J&k Circle Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit