Airtel India Call / paying money for zero returns!
Airtel (Bharti) is the largest mobile phone provider in India which recently launched a calling card service to India at very competitive promotional offer.
Once they charged money from your credit card, they do not provide ANY service. You don't receive any confirmation of payment and of course you cannot use the money that you already paid to make any calls. The customer service number is fraudulent (NEVER works).
In conclusion, you end up paying money for Zero returns.
There should be some way to protect American customers against such frauds.
More Airtel India Call Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services 
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues