Airtel India / airtel not letting me talk to customer care executive!
I am prepaid customer of airtel since one year. Presently I am residing at ranchi, my mobile no is [protected]. I am facing a serious problem and airtel is not listening to my problem. My problem is, when I am dialing 121 to talk to customer care, I am only able to browse up to 4th option but customer care spokesperson is available at 9th option. I am deprived of talking to the customer care executive. I just want to activate my facility again.
Its more than a month I am facing the above problem. I have already talked to local customer care at main road ranchi (Besides vrindavan) thrice but they are not solving my problem nor paying attention to this problem. I have then wrote a mail to the local nodal officer at bihar-manish. [protected]@bharti.com, but I received no reply or any action from him. This problem is not only with me but a lot of airtel customers around me. So I feel the need to let you know and be aware of the service given to the people at ranchi.
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure