Airtel / deduction of amount using shortcuts of airtel live
On 22nd April I had received a short cut through an SMS.
When I selected to see what it actually is, it closed and soon i received another SMS mentioning "Thank you for using Airtel Service" and when i checked my balance, Rs. 50 has been deducted from my account.
When I asked Customer executive they said that I have logged into the airtel live service and downloaded a game.
One of the customer executive argued about this that i have logged into airtel live which I didn't.
If they don't add the deducted amount into my account they will loose a good customer soon who used the service more than an year.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315