Airtel - Himachal Pradesh Circle / deceptive subscription of tune!

1 India Review updated:

This is to beware you that don't go for airtel mobile service in at least Himachal Pradesh circle. Six months ago I subscribed a postpaid connection from airtel. Since then I'm receiving promotions calls from them. I requested number of times to Airtel customer care and they didn't reacted at all. I believe they do not understand a simple word 'NO'. More soever in November 2007 they subscribe the tune themselves and charged Rs 200/- Plus for that. SO JUST BEWARE OF AIRTEL.

Comments

• Te
      8th of May, 2008

Over two months ago I activated your service for the news updates. However, when I wanted to discontinue it I was unable to do it automattically through my mobile. I then informed your local Dharmsala circle representative, not once but FOUR times by telephone. Each time I was promised that the service would be discontinued and yet I am still receiving the news updates. If this is not discontinued soon I will discontinue my using Airtel for my mobile.

• Aj
      20th of May, 2008

COMPLAINT
    I AM THE AIRTEL PCO HOLDER AT UNA HIMACHAL. I ALWAYS SUFFERD TO GET THE AIRTEL RECHARGE COUPON
    PLS. HELP ME.
    THANKS
    AJAY PATHANIA
    ARVIND CHOWK
    OPP. HPO
    UNA (H.P) 174303

15th of Sep, 2008

I am using Airtel prepaid connection and GPRS is activated on it, on 23.08.08 I have received massage from Airtel to recharge my GPRS account within 3 days otherwise it will be deactive. I got recharged my GPRS account on 25.08.08 with Rs. 398/- but on 26.08.08 I received another message that GPRS on my phone is deactivated if I have to reactivate it than I have to send massage writting MO. I had sent that massage. Than Airtel has again deducted Rs. 398/- from my balance. I have paid twice Rs. 398/- for one month activation fees. from 28.08.08 onwards i have called 8 times to airtel cutomer care but till now I have not received the amount.

So I advice everyone to avoid using Airte in Himachl Pradesh.

Vippin Rana

• Ca
      1st of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir,
    We have 50 connections and we are working in Una-BAngana-Barsar Road project but during the last two months it has been reported to you a number of times that the signal strength at our camp site and work site is very weak, leading to poor communication and, at times, no communication.
    Your field engineers visited the camp site, but there has been no improvement.
    You are requested to take immediate remedial action failing which we will have no option, but to surrender all the connections after seven days.

With regards

S.K. Singh
    Project Manager
    C&C Constructions Ltd.
    Una Site

5th of Nov, 2008

This number i.e. 9816755179 is calling me time and again any way i ignore becouse this number is strenger for me. now resulet is the above person reguler dial my number. Now i want that how i can identify the person and why he dial my number. It is requested that aware that person otherwise i take a hard action against him. I hope your airtel service is very good service provider . Your responce in this regard is very apriciated to me.

• Sh
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Sir, Kindly intimate the name and address of air tel customers mobile no. 98168-60764 in connection with investigation purpose .

With Regard
    SHO
    Police Station Una

• Mc
      17th of Feb, 2009

sir i am a retailer of airtel in distt. kinnaur my mob. no. 9805143495 i forget my mpin number

Sandeep kumar Negi
    v.p.o:-kalpa Teh. kalpa
    Distt.kinnaur (hp)

5th of Sep, 2009

sir i m rajeev frm vill. nangal chowk, teh.dehra, distt. kangra,
    himachal pardesh..
    ther's no tower of airtel around 20 km so people face very dificulty.
    i can give u 8000 sqft. land 2 install tower..
    give me 5lakh advance and 20000/mnth.+15 year agrement
    if u intrstd then call me --
    1.. (09023059365)
    2.. (09257355704)

• Pe
      24th of Sep, 2009

dear airtel customer care.
    after two week ago i buy one sim card of airtel. before theree days ago its blocked.
    please verify my number.its my great plasure.
    my number is ( 9805080554)
    my name pema tsering.
    location chauntra
    distt mandi.

• La
      30th of Sep, 2009

Dear

Airtel team members inculding senior officials.It has been more than 6 months, since your airtel crew mwmbers has been deducting rupees 10 every week on account of renewal of yahoo zone services.
    I wrote more than 50 times to stop the yahoo zone services, but they do not care to stop the yahoo zone services, still.
    can you please give me the solution .
    any airtel customer care number near mandi/kangra
    or should i throw the airtell sim, which is the last remedy with me now.
    Hope airtel will not keep on sleeping and making money out of unfair means.
    thanks and regards
    lk/
    e-mail : lkb58950@yahoo.com
    joginder nagar

• De
      5th of Jun, 2010

hiiii...this is deepika thakur...i am having some problem with my sim card when i inserted it in then the phone ask for his puk code plzz help me out...
    my phone number is 9816915842..
    and this is the no. of chamba distt. in himachal pradesh...
    any information about my puk code plz...send it on my email id: deepika92thakur@gmail.c0m...
    thanking you in anticipation...

• Re
      3rd of Jul, 2010

everything written above is true.they have subscribed the job services themselves on my number from last 15 days. n now when i am trying to call customer care, its service is unavailable.n i am being charged 1rs per day.earlier i thought it to be the best service . but now they are cheating their CUSTOMERS. THEY SHOULD NOT FORGET THAT ITS THE CUSTOMERS THAT MAKES AND DESTROYS THE COMPANY. and they cant run their company just by giving services to their EMPLOYEES n FAMILIES.

• Na
      27th of Jul, 2010

be aware all the airtell sim user, without any call and sms they automatically charged money, this happened to me many times, as i was using the air tel sim for the last many years. many a times i rechared my sim, after some time when i looked at my balance amount it deducted money. last time i rechare for 230 talk time, the next day my only balance remain Rs64. i did not make any call which could deduct my balance amount such a low. this is frustating, so i am planning to throw away my airtel. air tel is the no. one cheater in himachal

• Su
      3rd of Jan, 2011

Gaurav Tomar is a veary -2 fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

27th of Mar, 2011

dear sir i have purchases a new airtel no. in hp. circal
    plz contack me
    my email id
    rahul.net93@gmail.com
    i am lives in shimla.. so plz contact no. 9780126699

5th of Jul, 2011

Dear sir,

I am a your loyal customer from Himachal Pardesh, District hamirpur, village Himmer, My phone no. is 9872963165.Basically Im ur punjab customer, and whenever i have to go for home, we are facing a big problem in signal there.So i request you to pelase do something to cover the area.like installed tower near the village so they can cover the all area of hamirpur district.I hope with you, whenever you have read this complaint, you will take a actions.immedienty.If you want some land there for installation tower Iam interested for that.SO please contact me Immediently

28th of Jul, 2011

Dear sir, this is Vijay kumar from himchal if I want open call center in Kangra himchal perdesh . so you can tell what i need for that. Because I want my own business in Himachal Pradesh. please connect to me by viju.dogra@gmail.com... Thanks

• Dr
      8th of Feb, 2012

Sir I hav changed my no from bsnl to airtel .but my no don't work in roaming area like punjab etc .no is 9418102900.I'm lunching this complaints after hitting my head everywhere

• Ka
      12th of Dec, 2012

dear airtel customer care.
    please verify my number.its my great plasure.
    my number is ( 9805721233)
    my name KANSHI RAM
    location MANDI
    distt mandi.
    My Contact No. is 9459050028

15th of Jan, 2013

hello hey sir,

main Manoj Kumar distt Chamba Himachal Pradesh, sir kafi samya se main
    problem me hu kuy ki pehale mere pass airtel ka number tha
    (9805755554) jo ki maine nov.2008 me liya tha jab maine number liya
    tha tab maine apne papa aur sister ke doucment diya the Prakesh Chand
    AND Seema Devi ke naam se.kuch ek samay phale sim card toot gya aur
    uske baad mane number lena caha to mujhe nahai mil raha hain. sir
    mujhe is number ki call and sms CDR details chye thi per jitne b
    himachal ke airtel office kanhi se b nahi mil rahi hain. phir mane
    Delhi Head office me cont. kia to wha se mujhe apka numbe 01772620312
    aur id di per us number per badi call kar chuka hu koi b pick nahi kar
    raha hain. sir mujhe bahut zaoori chye thi pls sir mujhe is number ki
    CDR dila de nov 2008 se le kar dec 2009. tak.kisi b office se pls.
    mera number hain. +919805335300 Email. manojthakur.iice@gmail.com
    pls. sir mujhe aaj hi cont. karna.

Manoj kumar