[Resolved] Airtelhigh billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit

Resp sir,
With due regards I want to draw attention to the irregularities in ur services... I am regular post paid user and using the 2 g data pack on phone. This billing cycle from 18 may to 18 june. My data usage crossed my limit.. And to my utmost surprise.. My bill crossed my amount credit limit. It went to whooping 5200 rupees. And I was not informed at all regarding my account crossing the credit limit of my account that is presently 2500 hundred. Due to non intimation I had to get so high billing amount.. Such cheap things are not expected from company of ur repute.
Kindly look into matter and take pains to inform me about the negligence cause.. Further I want to discontinue my services with air-tel with immediate effect. Kindly inform me the procedure also. Thanks.

• Resolution statement

• Airtel Presence's Response, Jun 21, 2013

Namaste (docrdeep ),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 19 June 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Regards
    Rakesh Kumar
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd