[Resolved] Airtel — high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit
With due regards I want to draw attention to the irregularities in ur services... I am regular post paid user and using the 2 g data pack on phone. This billing cycle from 18 may to 18 june. My data usage crossed my limit.. And to my utmost surprise.. My bill crossed my amount credit limit. It went to whooping 5200 rupees. And I was not informed at all regarding my account crossing the credit limit of my account that is presently 2500 hundred. Due to non intimation I had to get so high billing amount.. Such cheap things are not expected from company of ur repute.
Kindly look into matter and take pains to inform me about the negligence cause.. Further I want to discontinue my services with air-tel with immediate effect. Kindly inform me the procedure also. Thanks.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Airtel Presence's Response, Jun 21, 2013
Namaste (docrdeep ),
This is to inform you that your concern listed on 19 June 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com
We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd
Connect with us 24X7 and we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- Airtel Mobile Phone Service - limited service caption denial of access