Airtel Gprs / not getting my internet settings

1 India Review updated:

On 24th April 2007 i activated my GPRS for internet but till now i haven't got my internet settings, so i m not able to use internet, i had lost Rs100 from my account. Very bad service!

Comments

14th of Sep, 2007

airtel gprs is really very slow in many parts of vidarbha .i have used airtel gprs for atleast one and a half years , the speed has always been below 2 KBps, many a times speed was below 0.5 KBps , only in early morning i used to get 3 or 4 KBps .I just hoped that airtel will improve the speed and service of Gprs , but it never happend.i have experienced that in some parts of wardha gprs works but with very low speed, and in some parts it never connects. i had complained to the costumer care , they assured me of doing the needful , but even after 2 months in my colony airtel gprs does not connect . how come airtel gprs has stopped connecting in some areas of the city , and in some areas just 2 km away it works ?will you airtel guys give an ear to my complain ever ?

23rd of Sep, 2007

please take action and give solutions

4th of Oct, 2007

i am using AIRTEL PREPAID CONNECTION IN PATIALA PUNJAB , i am using prepaid gprs MOBILE OFFICE rs 250pack and when i use this facility on my pc it makes it hang and two times my pc's window hanged.
    AIRTEL PUNJAB IS PROVIDING EDGE FACILITY TO CHANDIGARH AND LUDHIANA SUBSCRIBERS but it is enjoying partiality with PATIALA users as here no EDGE FACILITY is available thats why internet speed is very very poor here . so kindly take into regard my complaint

sartaj_noor55@yahoo.co.in

• Am
      2nd of Dec, 2007

Even I have bought Chinese handset now I am not getting gprs setting for it.

• Kr
      18th of Dec, 2007

I m using a MOTOROLA C390 handset with airtel gprs postpaid card however i dont get settings for a 6 months long time please send me settings or massage me manual settings procedure & how can i get a gprs settings by a maessage (sms) service orwhatto type to get gprs settings on by sms?

• De
      18th of Jan, 2008

i m using gprs on my k750i handset its very slow and creats many problems . i can't dowload videos. plz help me.

2nd of Feb, 2008

I activated my GPRS for internet but till now i haven't got my internet settings, so i m not able to use internet, i had lost Rs150 from my account. My handset is china made cect a100 Model.

• Su
      11th of Apr, 2008

Hi I am from Mumbai
    even i activated GPRS but no setting irecieved i am losing everyday 15 rupees

• Su
      11th of Apr, 2008

HI
    i am from mumbai even i use china n95. i opted for airtel gprs but no settings i recieved yet and losing 15 rs daily without using

29th of May, 2008

Yes the gprs speed is very slow on airtel...
    is there any solution, if any please send me on my e mail jayrajshah2000@yahoo.co.in...

• Am
      19th of Jun, 2008

YET LAST THREE DAY'S I'M TRIED FOR GPRS ACTIVATION BUT I CAN'T

• Ni
      3rd of Jul, 2008

send me mannual for internet setting for airtel motorola c350

24th of Jul, 2008

How can i make two setting for getting free gprs in my set 6300 and give me more detail and how to activate

• Va
      14th of Sep, 2008

Yes the gprs speed is very slow on airtel...
    is there any solution, if any please send me on my e mail vaibhavpadte@yahoo.com

• Mi
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I have bought a chinese handset. i recharged for rs 374.now i cannot access internet They are saying airtel doesnt support chinese handsets. Is there any way of getting internet in my chinese handset.?

• Na
      26th of Jan, 2009

i am using gprs service about 15 day .the speed of gprs net service is very poor and disconnect after 5-6 minutes.if u have any sollution about this problem please send me at nwm1986@gmail.com

• As
      1st of Dec, 2010

i have installed gprs setting and activated the gprs pack but i cant access internet on my phone ...airtel the worst...airtel also deducted my balance ...S.K.Mangal

• Bj
      10th of Jun, 2011

The charge of Rs. 75 is detected fro prepaid mobile though the game said is not down loaded.

• Bj
      8th of Jul, 2011

ther is no reply from the AIrtel mobile company.