Airtel Gprs / problems with airtel internet!
For the past 1 or 2 months I am having this problem. My IP 18.104.22.168 " does not have a reverse DNS system. Please read the following problem and please correct the problem as soon as possible.
When you connect to the Internet, you are assigned an "IP Address" by your Internet provider. Your IP address for example is " 22.214.171.124 " When you reply to an ad on our system, for security reasons our servers perform what's called a "Reverse DNS Lookup" on your IP Address. The reverse DNS lookup should return a "Hostname" that corresponds with your IP Address and tells our systems what Internet provider you're connected to the Internet with.
If your ISP has not configured reverse DNS on their servers, no hostname will be returned which is what's happening with the Internet connection you are currently using and you will not be able to send a reply.
Once your ISP has reverse DNS enabled, our systems will be able to perform an instant lookup to determine that you're not using an ISP that's on our blacklist of ISP's that support scammers.
More Airtel Gprs Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills