Airtel Easy Recharge / recharge not successful to consumer mobile no - 9771350249

1 India Review updated:

Respected Sir,
I have the honor to attend your kind attention.Sir i had recharge customer mobile no-[protected] by Top-up of Rs.60/- through E-recharge with Transaction Id no - [protected] at 5.09pm on 13-06-2008 & thereafter ER bal. was being deducted from my ER balance, but confirmatory message along with balance was not done to cust. mob. [protected].It was said to customer ater doing querry from toll free no. 121 that your mob. was not recharge yet by Rs. 60/- & please do visit ur retailer, thereafter cust had come to me & demanding his money back Rs.60/-.Then in reply i said tocust pl wait somewhile even taking confirmation my dealer helpline no.[protected].but till now the helpline no is not being accessed & responsed, after dialing this "YE NUMBER MANYA NAHI HAI" is being replied to.sir, Why this type of action along with wrong statement to cust is being suppllied without verifying & updating the TRANSACTION record as mentioned above.
Hence you are requested to look into the matter & pl try to stop this tyoe of activity as a wrong message was being suppllied to cust & thereafter to market which will not good in respect of our interest.
Thanking Yoy!
Your Wellwisher
Anisha Sristi cente
Sindri, Dhanbad

Mi

Comments

• Gs
      22nd of Jul, 2011

hi
    I recharged with amount 100 to my number 09910675805 from HDFC netbanking on 17 july 2011.Due to some problem in Airtel server this amount was not transferred to my number.i Got a message from Airtel side "Your Request to recharged 100 INR can not be processed at this time .Transaction number is DLR11071716341000359 at 4:26 PM on july 17 ".I complained to customer care but they are not taking any action against my complaint i complained to Airtel person (customer care ) Daljit sing.But till now i have not received my money back.
    I am very disappointed with Airtel service.Customer care assure me to resolve this problem with in 48 hours .But they have not respond till now.