Airtel Easy Recharge / easy recharge facility problem

1 India Review updated:

This is with regard to my Airtel Prepaid connection number-[protected]. Today i.e. 27th of November 2006, it was my last day including grace period to recharge my number. I went to many airtel dealers who could use the Easy Recharge Facility to recharge my number but they are saying that the Server is down for the whole day and they are unable to do so today. Currently i am on Lifetime plan(monthly recharge of Rs.99) with balance of Rs.395.

I want to register my protest and ask the company to take serious and effective steps to refund my balance as it is completely their fault. They are taking their customers for granted.

Comments

• As
      14th of Apr, 2007

This is with regard to my Airtel Prepaid connection number. Yesterday i.e. 214/04/2007 it was my last day including grace period to recharge my number. I went to many airtel dealers who could use the Easy Recharge Facility to recharge my number and thereafter is subscribed by activating to access of internet upon my GSM mot flip hand set but after receiving SMS from airtel customer care for said activation service of internet upon my hand set but inspite of showing the SMS of activation of said internet service, you did not provided the said service up on my hand set in spite of several reminder and you have unlawfully and by adopting unfair trade practice in deduction my balance .. Currently i am on one monthly validity recharge of Rs.216 with balance of Rs.50.

17th of Jul, 2008

dfqwef

• Sh
      8th of Aug, 2008

i just want to know how to recharge from internet

• Ke
      1st of Sep, 2008

Hi Shoaib Panjwani,

You can recharge your prepaid from www.fastrecharge.com its available in net 24x7... hope this website will be usefull wheneve u need it...