Airtel Dth / Online purchased — airtel dth

1 India Review updated:

I was purchased Airtel DTH 9 July 2009 and get installed on 11 July 2009.
After installation found problem with hardware and account was also not activated.
Installation person said that replace the hardware and activation do today.

While I was asked him, why this problem was happed then said that online purchased was problem.

Next day 12July 2009 called to customer care and told the problem then registered complain and said that tomorrow hr 17.00 will be resolve but I was wait till 21.00PM and again called to customer care n told full story. Customer care person told for tomorrow and discount the phone even not listen our problem.

If you call to customer care take each call takes 5-7 minutes to reach customer care person after that he was talk to you. It means have any problem then you ready to pay INR 100 to INR 200 in call and also not granted to solve your problem.

Today was 4th day and still not solved.
I was suggest don’t purchased by online and I hope direct purchased may be same.

Mi

Comments

• Up
      12th of Aug, 2010

I have also very bed expiriance with this provider.
    I have paid 11 months advance money to get 12months validity.but they are not ready to give because I have not teliphone to coustamer care. I do not know the procedure.
    now it is 2 months free. you pay for 10-months and will get 12-months validity.
    I have paid up till 2nd April 2011. what I have to do now??