Airtel - Delhi / several unwanted phone calls and messages!

1 India Review updated:

This is regarding the Delhi Airtel prepaid number that i am using currently. Ever since I've started my Airtel no, I've been getting at least 7-10 messages everyday and sometimes even more! To add to this at least 5 to 6 calls from airtel everyday which is very annoying and frustrating, there's no such thing as privacy! Tried calling airtel but can't get through.

So if there's anything that can be done to avoid this kind of inconvenience... Advise smb!

Comments

• Dh
      9th of Nov, 2007

In fact i am also sending similar complaint to u that i am permanently being troubled by two numbers 9871551510 & 9958089948.

• Pv
      26th of Nov, 2007

I too sending similar complaint to them that both numbers they mentioned causing disturbance to me everyday...

• Ha
      18th of Dec, 2007

9958089948 has become a real pain. Please isnt there a way out of this agony!!

• Ar
      10th of Jul, 2008

I cannot be more frustrated to write this! I just came back from my personal work abroad. And to my surprise, I realized by their most impudent customer service executive, and shift manager - and post my paying of the complete amount, wherein no one could tell me that this number doesn't exist!!- that my number has been discontinued. There was no communication done by airtel!!! Exuberantly the Manager replied " We have sent the notifications through SMS" ;-))) excuse me if the phone is not working why would you drop a sms to alert the customer???!!! inspite of they possessing my all contact details!!! I have been continuing their services since last three years, and trust me it certainly has been no less than nightmare!
    When I ask who do I go and speak with the Manager on duty comfortably ignores it!
    Funny, yet precarious! hope there would be some way to come out of this!

• Sh
      14th of Jul, 2009

Hi

I am really Fred up with my vendor where i have purchase (29th June 2009) new Pre Paid Airtel connection (Air Tel Pre Paid Connection No : 9871277150) . but Airtel have stopped my services on 6th July because they have not received Application or Enrollment form .

as i have confirmed from Airtel customer services, vendor have submit wrong or mismatch application it not showing my name and details . This Airtel No 9871277150 showing others name .

From last two week i am taking feedback from Vendor, but he not giving any Positive response .

Now vender saying this connection no 9871277150 can't open please purchase another new connection number .

I am requesting to Airtel, please take the appropriate action .

if vendor did mistake, why i have to take again new connection ? what happen with 9871277150 and i have pay 200 Rs for this connection .

Vendor Details :