Airtel / deduction of balance

India Review updated:

To ombudsperson,

Would like to draw your kind cooperation in solving my below mentioned query.

I am the user of airtel number from the last 7 years and would not come across any problem so far.

Today I have come to know that my balance is getting deducted between Inr 200-250 and I am not aware of the reason behind the deduction .

Prefer calling to the customer executive I found that these charge deducted because of GPRS charges without any intimation or activation done by me.

So, my question begins now.

1) In case if these services are started I need the complete justification as same has not been informed me when it has started automatically.
2) Please give us the training to your staff if they don’t know how to treat or assist to the customer.

Kindly ensure yourself, if you failed to give me the justification I request you to refund my money else issue can be escalated to TRAI.

Appreciate if you come up with the solution and get back to us via mail or Phone ([protected]) within 2 -3 days.

Regards
Roop chand yadav
[protected]

Comments

• Na
      13th of Dec, 2010

my balance deduct, when my balance deduct the date was [12 december 2010]

• Ar
      9th of Apr, 2011

Balance deduction from Mobile # 9972310997 on a daily basis. I tried reaching to customer service but in Vain. Please sort this issue and refund my balance cut all these time

• Pk
      18th of Apr, 2011

CUTOFF MY BALANCE WTHETHER IHAVE NOT USE AIRTEL LIVE MUCH MORE THAT HE DISPLAY ME .IHAVE NOT USE MORE NET BT MY BALANCE IS CUT AND NOT REFUND

• Mu
      13th of Jul, 2011

I have observed on 7th july that thier is continuous deduction of 1/2 rs daily on calling customer care they said that some service was active on my no. Whereas I not got any msg regarding so and even after request of stoping the service till now 13july they have not stopped it and continuously deducting my amount and even after continuous complain they are neither doing any action nor stopping deduction. And now almost 1year has passed and this things are happening continuously.

mukesh
    9805201514

• Cr
      20th of Dec, 2011

my no. is 918974115062 and this so called bigfatfree fr airtel is consuming rs 5 fr my balance in daily basis ... sometimes twice n thrice ... i m really fed up ... pl deactivate this thing if possible ... now itself..

David

• Cr
      27th of Dec, 2011

Till now my balance is being deducted and airtel is doing nothing ... i dont want to use abusive language like others do ... but i ll earnestly request airtel to look in this mattter at the earliest ... otherwise i ll have to take another step.

Do something ... Wake up this is a JaNTA kA AWAAG.

• Ra
      18th of Jan, 2012

Hi, ..I am using airtel prepaid connection...i have activated the GPRS pack(Rs.185) two months back...after two months without giving the alert message/warning they have zeroed my balance which was Rs.225..Previously for the past three years i used to get the message before three days saying that your internet pack is going to be over in three days...also this time i coulndt check the usage by dialling *123*10#...when i complained about that and asked to refund the balance, they said its not possible and from next time onwards we see to that it doesn't happen again...kindly help me

• Tr
      10th of Feb, 2012

Would like to draw your kind cooperation in solving my below mentioned query.

So, my question begins now.

Appreciate if you come up with the solution and get back to us via mail or Phone (09829818327) within 2 -3 days.

Regards
    Trilok chand kakani

• Pr
      26th of Mar, 2012

I prasun atri want to register a complaint against airtel service provider for deducting balance for unsubscribed services. My number is 9001085373. Daily i am receiving messages saying that i have subscribed cricket updates, jokes etc. and i am quite sure that i haven't done so. so please look forward into this and help me as soon as possible.
    prasun atri