Airtel / Country Club / country club unwanted calls
I am getting unsolicited calls from Country Club (Phone Number: +[protected]) and the telemarketing agent asks me to become a member of the club. I have repeatedly informed the caller that i am a student, i cannot afford it and above all i am not interested.
Inspite of repeating the above reply numerous times, i keep getting calls with a frequency of 2-5 calls per week. I will be driving when i get calls and thinking it is an important call, i pull over, remove my helmet and answer the call only to find it is Country Club.
I have registered at the "DO NOT DISTURB" page at AIRTEL's website and even then i am getting these calls. I dont know how the country club people got hold of my number.
I need an explanation from AIRTEL and Country Club. I have been extremely tormented mentally because of theses calls. It is wasting my precious time while driving.
If i dont get a reply, i am going to Consumer Court.
More Airtel / Country Club Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services