Airtel Call Home Service / poor service

I have an account in Airtel Call home service. I was not able to recharge my account, i also launched a complaint in the customer care department but not getting any satisfactory response.

In more that 5 working days, i don't get any response from Airtel on my problem. The customer care representive have no idea about the proble, and they are behaving like a illiterate persons.

I have a request to Singapore Goverment, please take a neccessary action against these services.

A  5th of May, 2009 by
I have used Global Telelink Prepaid customer for the past one year, last month they asked for renewal and misused my credit for US$700/- The idots now not calling me.. Please help me how to settle the issue.
N  31st of Jan, 2010 by
Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it.
In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern.We are restricted by the absence of your contact details. We assure you that we are committed to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@airtel.in

Vinay chugh