Airtel Call Home Service / poor service

1 Singapore Review updated:

I have an account in Airtel Call home service. I was not able to recharge my account, i also launched a complaint in the customer care department but not getting any satisfactory response.

In more that 5 working days, i don't get any response from Airtel on my problem. The customer care representive have no idea about the proble, and they are behaving like a illiterate persons.

I have a request to Singapore Goverment, please take a neccessary action against these services.

Vi

Comments

• Gu
      15th of Dec, 2006
    Airetel Call Home Service - Airetel Call Home Service not working!

I purchased AirtelCallHome service and it is not working. It is not registering the phone number and customer care numbers are not functional. Its so frustrating. I hate to know my money has gone down the drain and I have to live in the irony of unable to speak back home.

Regards,
    Gurvinder

27th of Feb, 2007

Airtel is getting worst. I was on International roaming for about two weeks and when I saw the bill they just put the call rate as per their will I suppose. There is no logic behind that and even their Executives on 121 is unable to explain that. I have lodged two complaints for that but no body took care for the same so far. It seems that as the company is getting bigger they are becoming careless. They should understand that we are the customers who made them big and we can call them to earth also.

OVERALL SUCH A WORST MOBILE SERVICE.

• Mu
      5th of May, 2009

I have used Global Telelink Prepaid customer for the past one year, last month they asked for renewal and misused my credit for US$700/- The idots now not calling me.. Please help me how to settle the issue.

• Ai
      31st of Jan, 2010

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it.
    In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern.We are restricted by the absence of your contact details. We assure you that we are committed to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
    Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@airtel.in

Regards,