Airtel Call Home — misguiding information on website
I got email from Airtel Call home that I can down an application on smart phone and make calls to India without passing through hassles of dialing account no, PIN no and local access no. This application will take care of that.
I have blackberry 8320
Their website shows they support above model. But when I registered they never send me SMS with link. When I called their customer care [protected] their represntative talked very rudely that WE DO NOT SUPPORT BLACKBARRY...
Isn't it funny because their website also has user manual for using this application on Blackberry phones.
Airtel Call home is worst in dealing with customers.
More Airtel Call Home Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit