Airtel Call Home / no response from the company to handle complaints

1 India Review updated:

I have my account in the airtel call home where I can call India. Since the first day, the website doesn't work properly. It nearly took me 3 hrs just to log in. I have paid 50$ for registering in it. Now my password is locked and the customer care number [protected] does not even work. There is a place in website where we can lodge complaint or give feedback. Even the website is not allowing me enter any information. I tell, this is the worst website design and customer care. My amount is locked with them where I can't do any thing. Could someone help me how I can prioritize this.

Rgds,
Chaitanya

Comments

• Ro
      15th of Dec, 2006

I had similar problem with Airtel and I know for sure, couple of my friends had the same problems.

Since they are collecting money and not delivering the service they promised and no customer service, no money back, IT IS NOTHING BUT FRAUD.

We should teach a lesson for companies like this. I am lodging a complaint to US Federal Trade Commission and everyone who got cheated should do the same.

• Na
      16th of Dec, 2006

For me also the same problem. it debited amount from credit card but the log on confirmation screen says : unsuccessful registration".

Now they simply debited from my account.

I tried to call the customer care number, but that also not working.

• Va
      16th of Dec, 2006

I just got cheated myself! I emailed the customer care . Why are Indian companies showing their true colors all over the world? It sucks!

• Va
      16th of Dec, 2006

Hey, even I got the unsuccessful registration message. It just sucks!

• Up
      16th of Dec, 2006

I charge my account with airtelcallhome and after couple days my password looked and i try to contact to customer service nobody answer the phone i try 1000 times, its worst and ### no answer and my money is locked and i can not do any complain because their website have no e mail or customer service is not working, so please let me know what i have to do to unlock my pin.

16th of Dec, 2006

This is big SCAM for Mittal and companies. I have locked $ 25 and they does not allow to contact them by any mode.

16th of Dec, 2006

Airtel sucks. I also registered a few days back, i did not receive any confirmation about my account. Do you guys think the website is down or a big fraud?

17th of Dec, 2006

I have the same issue with the service of airtel. The reg.. was complete but dose not allow to login, and there is no response from the customer care ... this is really stupid and the worst service I have ever seen ...

-Rahul

• In
      17th of Dec, 2006

I agree, their service is terrible..not that there is any!!..my account is locked, in a week I have managed just one call out of at least 30 attempts, customer care is unresponsive..at a complete loss as to what to do!!!

• Bh
      17th of Dec, 2006

I agree with everyone. I have made several complaints and send two mails and no Response. We need to shut down the services so that the others who are lured by the offer and the company name AIRTEL will not buy cards from their website.

• Sr
      17th of Dec, 2006

Worst customer service that I experienced with. Now I realized that it is not worth of my money and valuable weekend time. Finally, I got control of these guys and they said the y will refund my money with in days, i have to wait and see!

• Aj
      18th of Dec, 2006

This service is a complete fraud. I suffered/am suffering through the exact same problems as detailed by others. Please lodge your complains to the US FTC.

Airtel CallHome - website sucks www.airtelcallhome.com

This is to tell the customers not to register with airtel calling card service.their website is full of bugs. if u register ur credit card will be charged promptly but no account detailsl will be sent to u. customer care telphone number is engaged and they call it 24 x 7 customer care number :)).

Beware stay away from www.airltelcallhome.com

• Ka

GUYS.

I went to the State Department of New York and tried to track down the USA entity under Airtel group registered here in New York. They were incorporated Sep 12, 2006 as BHARTI AIRTEL (USA) LIMITED.

Lacks a resisted agent but here is the DOS address who will direct communication and lawsuit information to the company. Please file a class action or collective consumer lawsuit.

THOMPSON HINE LLP
    ATTN JIM JALIL
    335 MADISON AVENUE 13TH FLOOR
    NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10017

Lets get these cheating ###!

-Kaizer Cooper, CPA

• Ka
      19th of Dec, 2006

To all people affected by this fraud:

Contact the Attorney Generals Office at:

(212) 416 8400

OR

1-800-771-7755

Also offices are located at 120 Broadway, Lower Manhatten, NY.

Please take definitive action and file a complaint. Sitting at home cribbing about it and not doing anything is not going to help.

19th of Dec, 2006

I agree with the everyone. I have a similar experience. They charged me $50.00 and now I cannot make any calls. The 800 number for customer support never works. The feedback section on the website docent work as well. I sent them a email and they never got back to me about my complaint. How can a company like Bharti do something like that. It is so unprofessional and disgusting. They are not capable of doing this business and must shut down the this business and return the money to everyone.

I am just about ready to take them to court. This is one of the worst service that I've received.

19th of Dec, 2006

Airtel call India is a CHEAT website. Beware of this site. Never create a account and give your credit card number on this site. 1. They have charge twice $25.00 on my account. 2. They have locked my account - I can not place any call to India. To resolve the issues... I am trying to get hold of 24x7 Customer Care No. 1-877-247-5150 but it NEVER WORKS - Always you will get busy signal. The "Current Balance", " Change Registered Numbers", "Account History" in the website... never works. I am very much frustrated. Called my credit card company for fraud protection - Hopefully I will not loose more than $25.00 - Thanks to fraud protection on my credit card.

http://www.techtree.com/India/News/ Airtel_CallHome_Debuts_in_USA/551-77728-613.html

• Sr
      20th of Dec, 2006

I have just filed a complaint with the FTC, would suggest we all file with them so that the process of investigation starts quickly and also a Collective consumer suit should be the next step.

20th of Dec, 2006

I also have the same problem. I have 50 Dollars registered. I am not able to add any number to register. Also not able to reach customer care.

27th of Dec, 2006

Worst !! I signed up for Airtel call home and it sucks! Nothing works at all. This is just fraud.