Airtel / e-recharge successful but balance is nil!

India Review updated:
As I did E-recharge on 27th April at around 9:33 pm for Rs1225/- on my mobile # [protected] and followed by this I got E-recharge successful message also from airtel. But the amount 1002/- did not get credited to my balance account. After that I tried calling customer care through my mobile but the there were no option in IVR so as to reach to customer care people. So I went on to reach Airtel office near jayadeva hospital, bannerghatta road. And I lodged one complaint having # CINEY[protected] and they said they can’t help right now as its 11:30 pm and no technical backbone was there. Without getting any help and assurance I had to come back disappointedly.

Now next day morning (i.e. today) I talked to customer care people through one landline phone. And I talked to Mr Sridhar and Mr. Kumar (Supervisor) and they give me assurance that it will get rectified by 6:30 pm evening. Hoping to see get it rectified…

Having done this I wanted to know the mental harassment myself and my family and friends faced when they could not contact me during emergency. Who is going to compensate this?? and I had to make call to them from outside landline. Is this not a pain???

My Appeal to all customer care executives “please please please do not ignore any customer complaints, take them seriously and fix them instantly”

A  4th of Feb, 2008 by
I recharge our prepaid connection by our debit cards.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel